Chapter 4: I'm Not Crazy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dear J̶o̶o̶n̶g̶c̶o̶o̶k̶ Jungkook,

It's nice to spell your name correctly. It's my third letter, so I thought I should reveal some things about me, shouldn't I? I know I know, I'm so kind.

Okay. Firstly, I'm not crazy. And I am aware every crazy person says that, but I believe I'm not. If you're crazy, it's okay, but to be honest you're one of the few people that seems normal in this place.

There's a girl next door to me, and I hear her chanting things. It's creepy, maybe not crazy, but creepy. She says things like 'Oh hail the one who holds the hand of blood'. Ever since then, I made sure to NOT be her friend. I suggest don't be her friend either. Stay away from the tall brunette.

It's one of the reasons I actually like the fact we get monitored every night.

Anyhow, that should give away my possible room to be honest, so take a look around if you can find a room belonging to a tall girl. Also thanks for responding and wanting to be my friend, I can't talk to anyone so it's nice to talk with you like this...

It makes me feel important that you take time to read and write back to me, so thank you. I hope you find me soon, not that it would make such a big difference communication wise.

- The Neighbor of the Brunette Girl

And from there, is when he attempted to find her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Sometimes you fall hard on the ground, and that's when you choose
either to lie down, or stand up straight.'

- NCT, Ten

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───