Chapter 7: Crushed Dreams

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dear random person,

My favourite singer is IU! You probably know her, her voice is really pretty. Her acting skills are pretty good too haha. I wanted to be like her, on stage, pursuing my dreams. But, it's a little late for that isn't it?

But you know, whoever this low-key creepy girl is, cough you cough. Can't you just stop being so, difficult please? Just tell me who you are. Because soon, I'll get one of my friends to measure every girl to find someone 5'5" height. I mean it, I swear.

But I also do not want to cheat, by waiting for you at that garden. That isn't necessarily fair.

Let me just analyse. Most girls here are really short, like 5'2". So, that narrows it down to the other half, which is the average height people.

There is this one girl though. Black hair, always sits by the window with a cupcake in hand, pretty eyes. She gives me your vibes. The type to do all these things. So, tell me, is it you?

Because I want us to talk face to face. Not by passing notes. My hands are getting tired of this origami. It's fun, but my hands are starting to... Die.

Maybe I can finally open up in my next note, or in real life.

- From, Jungkook

He signs, as he hides the note in the garden once again...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'On the dark night, at the bottom of those stairs.
The magic began, the moment I saw you.'

- TXT, 'Maze in a Mirror'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───