Chapter 13: First Time

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

So finally, as the sun has completely risen, light seeping in through the pellucid window, the celadon green curtains drawn to the side. The rim of that exact window is plain, painted in an off-white colour. As the walls of this corridor are painted a light purple to stimulate your imagination, symbolising luxury and wealth, filling our minds with relation and serenity.

And like the droplets falling on a cloudy day full of rain, Yoo Nari's steps get louder and louder, as if it was only drizzling at first, now full rain becoming a storm.

He sits there, not on the bay window seat, but on his own customized wheel chair. He stares longingly outside, as if he misses being in the outside world, regretting the stupid decision to do such a dangerous thing that night.

He seems so concentrated, that he doesn't notice the girl he's been awaiting for is already standing next to him, like a still stature.

You would think, though she doesn't have a voice, can't she just touch him on the shoulder? But no, she's way too indecisive and respectful to have touched him when their relationship status is only merely friends.

So she waits as he mindlessly stares. But her patience runs thin, as she finally moves closer into his personal bubble and peeks her head in front of him.

"Yoo Nari?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'I am all ears, I’m listening.'

- Taeyeon 'I'm All Ears'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───