Chapter 9: His Story

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dear idk,

Oh. No, I don't think you're crazy. Definitely hit your head, but not with a boulder. Only with a window, the type to drop on your head and shatter into a million pieces.

And your story, it's quite similar to mine. I told you some of it, how me, Jimin and Taehyung were together. But I need to say it in more depth.

It was night time, we were together at a graveyard. There's a rumour that there was a woman, born in the 1800's, and she was in love. Thing is, there apparently was a man, a man whom she loved very much. They both had a son too, Dal.

But, one night, they got robbed and the son got killed in a house fire. The babysitter died, and the father came in, but it was too late. They were both obviously devastated.

So what the mother did, Hwayoung, she made a deal with the devil. And by that, she sold her soul to bring her son back to life. But she wasn't specific enough, and the deal changed. Instead, she gets trapped in a music box.

And like the dumb kids we are, we went to what's meant to be her grave. A few things happened and we saw a ghost or spirit... I don't know, but it was definitely something. We reported it to the police multiple times until we ended up here.

Nice story, right?

- Jungkook

He writes, as he hears music played by a music box...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Countless stars, countless moons.
I was wandering in the woods of questions.'

- ENHYPEN, 'Given-Taken'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───