Chapter 5: Misunderstood

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dear 14.1.18.9,

I still don't know your name, and I hope to find out soon. Like I said, I don't really like reaching out to girls to be honest, or people in general, but sending these makes it a little easier I guess.

And I don't think you're crazy either, although you could be. You're probably just misunderstood, like me. This place holds many kids, many who really did hit their head hard, but not all of us are like that, like me and my friends, and you.

I think in my case, it could be the trick of the light, or the second option, it was real.

And about my friends, we got here on different times to be honest. But me, Taehyung and Jimin, we were at the same incident together. I don't want to say too much yet but... Yeah. We saw something... And that thing, I don't know but it was weird.

I shouldn't write this letter like this should I? Ah, sorry. But it's nice to be your friend, and I promise to find out who you are.

- Jeon Jungkook

This was when, Yoo Nari started thinking about how Jeon Jungkook, a normal boy in the wheelchair got stuck in this institution...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'The best thing in life is being able to do what people say you're not able
to do.'

- EXO, Xiumin

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───