his sweet girl- oliver

You could hear Oliver talking all the way from the Gryffindor entrance, his voice traveling as he excitedly gave Harry some tips to improve his game, the younger boy chirping in with simple terms of agreement. On any other day, you'd be happy to hear Oliver get so excited about something so simple, but not today. You had started your period this morning and though like most girls you had learned to manage with the pain and other symptoms, you weren't doing so well today. With a hand clutching your cramping abdomen, you stumbled into the common room, the boys not picking up on your sudden entrance as they continued their conversation.

"Oliver..." You groaned, not nearly as loud as you intended, but loud enough to catch your boyfriend's attention, the happy smile slipping from his lips when he noticed you biting back tears.

"What's the matter, sweet girl?" He questioned quickly, Harry excusing himself awkwardly as Oliver jumped up to make his way towards you. Oliver knew you quite well and though he'd never mention it, he could always pick up when your period was coming. You would have the general symptoms, but you would also became unusually needy and clingy, needing to be close to him as much as possible and the boy was all too happy to oblige you.

"My cramps are really bad today," You explained, free hand reaching for his as you longed for his touch, he gave a knowing nod, gripping onto your fingers tightly yet delicately.

"Do you want to go up to my dorm? I can run you a bath or I could just hold you if you'd like?" He was eager to please and you were all too accepting of the love and care. You offered a mere nod in reply, moving your other hand to his arm as he gently led you to his dorm room. You released his hand hesitantly, Oliver offering a silent promise to return by quickly kissing your forehead and closing the door, slipping into the bathroom to retrieve the jumper he had worn before practice, knowing you'd appreciate the fact that it smelt the most like him.

"Oliver?" You questioned, sitting on the edge of his bed as you waited for him, the boy humming to inform you that he heard you.

"What do you need sweets?" He murmured in thought, exiting the bathroom holding the jumper, the sight stirred a small smile from you as looked at him.

"You," Oliver nodded at the soft demand, ridding himself of his shoes, placing the item in his hands down before doing the same for you, making sure to be careful as he knew you were a little sensitive to his touch on days like these as the pain tended to fill your entire body with an achy feeling.

"Lift you arms for me," He instructed sweetly, not bothering to remove the shirt you were already wearing before gently helping you get into the jumper, kissing each of your fingers quickly as he folded the sleeves to be the right length. "Perfect," He noted with a little wink, his heart warming at the smile the word caused. He then moved to his bed, propping the pillows up into the position you liked them and pulling back the covers far enough for the two of you to get in. He climbed in first, extending an arm towards you to invite him to join you.

"Thank you for taking care of me," You mumbled once you were situated firmly in his hold, head nestled into his neck as one of his hands played with the baby hairs in yours, the other held on tightly to your fingers where they rested on his chest, legs entwined as he made sure to keep you as close to him as possible.

"Of course," He noted, placing a kiss on top of your head, leaning into his pillow as he noticed how quickly your breathing was starting to slow down, your body relaxing against his own, swallowed by his warmth. "Anything for my sweet girl."