CHAPTER 1: THE ARRIVAL

5 years later

"What's with the sudden flight?" Kunot noong tanong ni France kay Dasha habang nagmamaneho.

Biglaan kasi ang tawag niya kay France na magpapasundo siya sa airport kanina. Wala siyang sinabihan sa mga kaibigan niya ja uuwi siya ng bansa para sa trabaho. Kaya ng makita niya si France sa airport kanina nakakunot ang noo nito.

"You'll know once we get home. I'll take a nap for a while!" wika niya saka pumikit.

It's been five years since she left the country.  The breeze of the air, the noise of the vehicles passing from the opposite and the smell of the air she was breathing since she was born. She missed them all.

She shouldn't be leaving London all of a sudden, everything there was fine and she was thinking to stay there for life but it seems like fate will find it's way to bring her back. She has unfinished business here but she choses to let it go.

Sabi nga ni Mr. Wilsons business partner dati ng ina at ngayon ay tinuring niyang parang ama, kailangan niyang magmove-on, hindi siya dapat nagpapatali sa nangyari sa nakaraan. Dahil kapag hindi niya ito kayang pakawalan hindi siya mabubuhay ng masaya.

Matagal na rin iyon at hindi na sariwa sa ala-ala niya. Siguro naman panahon na para bumalik at hayaan na ang nakaraan. Wala rin namang magandang mangyayari kung magtatanim siya ng galit at sama ng loob. Besides blessings showers her the moment she steps London.

*

"So?"

Taas kilay na sambit ni France na hinihintay ang paliwanag niya ng makaupo siya sa sofa sa mansion ng Wilsons.

France left the country with her five years ago at nanatili ito sa tabi niya ng tatlong taon, bumalik lang ito sa Pilipinas dalawang taon ang nakaraan dahil kailangan niya nang pagtuonan ang negosyo ng pamilya.

"Dad's company will open a new branch of JNC WILSONS in the country and he wants me to help the  newly appoint President!"

JNC WILSONS is the leading jewelry trade show in North America. Every year, it gathers manufacturers, designers, and other jewelry professionals to showcase the most sought-after jewelry trends. They already had different branches in every country in Asia and Europe. And the owner which is Mr. George Wilsons settled in London.

"Really? As Dasha Scott?"

"Of course not! I won't use my name as always. Besides my role in the company ain't that big. I just have to be their  major designer. D. Gonzales will be staying in Philippines and will be one of JNC artist."

Nakangiting wika niya, she was using that name since she worked as JNC WILSONS new jeweler. Many people know Mrs. D.  Gonzales because she's a famous jeweler in London that rose three years ago. It took her two years to study and learn from Mr. Wilsons before she excel and made a great boom in the fashion industry since she hate publicity, so it's better for her to keep her true identity. Nakatulong na rin ang karanasan niya sa loob ng limang taon sa pamamagitan ng pamamahala niya sa Amanda's Diamonds.

Ang usapan nila ni Mr. Wilsons ay siya ang  gagawing jewelry designer ng kompanya. She's one of the most famous artist who creates a designs that became trendy. Mabuti na rin iyon, her works would be known to everyone even her works that was inspired by her late mother.

"So you'll spend most of your time designing and carving those metal—?"

"No,and it's not metal, I just have to draw and create designs for the company. Alam mo namang tumataas ang standard ng mga tao. And my kind of concept in art is too surprising and daring. I also want to find a suitable job!"