CHAPTER 21: THE CLOSURE

Dasha was walking outside the Wilson's Mansion when a car stopped in front of her.

Iniluwa roon si Zeke na di maipinta ang mukha. Nilagpasan niya lang ito ng lumapit ito sa kanya pero sumunod ito at kinukulit siya.

"Dasha!"

"Dasha!"

"Dasshiingg!"

Tumigil siya sa paglalakad at humarap rito. He's the most annoying person she ever met.

"What is it this time?"

"I came to apologize!" nakayukong sambit nito saka bumuntong hininga.

"This could be the last time that we'll see each other but I wanted to tell you the truth. It's nobody's fault but me. I am to be blame to all of this."

"What do you mean?" kunot noong tanong niya.

"Can we go somewhere else?"

Tumango naman siya at sumunod rito. Nagtungo sila sa maliit na kubo sa loob ng vicinity at humarap ito sa kanya saka pinakita ang isang medical record.

Nakakunot noo niya itong kinuha at binasa.

"That was the medical record of Kairo the day after that incident happened."

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"Because you have to know that he have nothing to do with it. I know this all started at the bar, Jaime ask someone to drugged you and bring you to a hotel and someone would do that thing to you. But the guy they picked was Kairo. They mistook Kairo as an errand guy. They even drugged him as what you can see in the record. It's an aphrodisiac drug. The same drug they injected to you. You know what drug it is. He doesn't know it was you as he was half conscious that time."

"The morning after that, he called me and asked me to investigate it, when I found out it was you, I can't let things happen. You're my friend and you know I promised your Mom taht we'll look after you. So I did not let him found out about it. Your Dad found out about it and he told me to contact France and Mr
Wilsons to help you."

"It was late when I found out you're pregnant with ny cousin's child. I regretted that time but I can't do anything about it. Things might get worse if I let him found out the truth."

"When Damien told me that he'll take a Paternity test for Kyrie and Kai I was scared and wanted to tell you but you know I was scared that you might despise me."

"When Kairo found out the truth when Damien told him about it. He confronted me and I didn't say anything as I admit it was my fault. I'm sorry Dashing!"

Hindi alam ni Dasha kung magagalit siya, iiyak ba siya o matutuwa siya. Halo-halong emosyon ang nararamdaman niya ng sabihin nito lahat.

Why things have to be this complicated to her? Why does she have to endure all those?

May kinuha ito sa bulsa ng suot na coat saka inabot sa kanya. "Dashing, this is my keys. I can't trust anyone except for you. Will you accept this and kept it? Even if you cannot forgive me right now. But this is very important to me as this holds everything I have right now. I don't know if I can come back after this. Please keep it for me."

"What do you mean?"

"I was exposed. I need to go somewhere far and won't come back for a long time. I'm sorry if I told you everything too late. It's just that I was too scared before. Now that I made up my mind. Whether I can survive this or not."