EPILOGUE

The news had spread nationwide about what happened and everything seems like back to normal. It had been a week, Jaime was caught of defamation and cyber libel. She was imprisoned for ten years because she had also committed some violations. She had already paid her wrongdoings.

While she can live freely now without worries and fears.

Mr. Chairman Scott did retire and chose to stay at home while the new CEO of the Company takes their business. She doesn't want to interfere it because she loves what she's doing already. She can't leave art, and now that she had her family, she's more than blessed.

The Xie Jie Art Gallery was managed again by Kairo. Her Dad gave it back to them it was just his test if Kairo truly loves her daughter. What a clever idea.

She stayed back at her condo even though Kairo's Mom keeps on telling her to live at their house because they want to spend time with Kyrie. But she doesn't feel okay with it, lalo pa at medyo advance mag-isip ang Ginang.

"You've been staring at the pool for a long time, what are you thinking?" tanong ni Nix. She was at Nix's house in Baguio because it was her friends birthday.

"Nothing! I just miss this kind of medicine thing!"

Ngumisi siya rito saka naman ito tumango. "Ako nga din e, ngayon lang nakapagpahinga matapos ang mahabang panahon na magaatupag sa negosyo ni Daddy, ngayon na andiyan na si Kuya makapag pahinga na ako at makapagfocus sa café."

"How about settling?" tanong niya rito.

Agad itong umiling saka bumuntong hininga. "I'm not that lucky like you. Maybe I'll follow?" tumawa ito saka tumingin sa malawak na bukirin. The view is very catchy with a very cold breeze of air. If Kyrie was with her, he'll definitely love the place.

"I forgot to tell you, Kyrie called me he asked me how are you. He's such a busybody. He always nags your situation if you're fine."

"I already chatted him that I'm fine. You know he almost gets the habit of mine overthinking."

"Uuwi na rin naman tayo bukas. Makakasama mo na siya."

Tumango siya sa kaibigan saka sila sabay na bumaba at nagtungo sa lawn.

It was past  five in the afternoon when they arrive from Baguio. Agad na nagtatakbo ang anak patungo sa kanya saka niya ito niyakap.

"I miss you Mommy!" malambing na wika nito saka siya ngumiti ng malawak at pinisil ang pisngi nito.

She then looked at Kairo walking gorgeously towards her. His smile was so geniune na nakakahawa. She smiled back at him and when he's meter away from him, she steps forward and hugged him. Yumakap na rin sa bunti niya si Kyrie.

"Teka lang, chuchuu!" pag aawat ni Nix saka siya inilayo mula kay Kairo.

"Mr. President, pinayagan kitang makita si Dasha, makita lang hindi ko sinabing pwedeng yumakap, magkaiba yun."

Natawa si Dasha sa ginawa ng kaibigan saka tumingin kay Kairo na nakakunot noong tumingin kay Nix.

"Wag mo akong kukunutan ng noo Mr. President kundi—."

"Gavin!!" sigaw ni Kairo saka lumabas si Gavin mula sa itim na sasakyang nakaparada saka lumapit kay Nix na nagtataray at hinila ito palayo kasama si Kyrie na sumama naman.

Hinila rin ni Kairo ang kamay niya saka sila sumakay sa sasakyan.

"San tayo pupunta?"

Hindi sumagot si Kairo bagkus ay itinuon lang ang sarili sa pagmamaneho.

Ilang minuto pa ang kanilang nibyahe ng mapagtanto niya kung saan sila pupunta.

It was the same road they've taken when they had a dinner at the mountain restaurant.