Part 1:- Guess who

Scene 1
A girl is seen sleeping in her messy room with dried tear marks and puffy eyes looked as if she cried all night. Shocking for everyone normal for her. She was hugging a pillow thinking it might be him but it wasn't. Whom she left 5 years ago. Yes, it's been 5 years since the party... She wakes up when the sun rays hit her face from the window through the translucent curtains of her room... She sits up and takes the support of the headboard the bed and looks around...

Girl:- It's been 5 years since then. I miss him. I miss US. I miss them. I wish we could have talked and sorted out the differences. (Sighs) Here I am in New York and him in London. Miles apart. With one connection which I adore the most and hope, he does too when he gets to know. Waking up like this has become now normal for me. The person who loved organizing now lives in this messy room. Sometimes memories of your loved ones make you do things that you once hated the most.

There she hears the voice of a small 5-year-old girl. Laughing and running around the house in school uniform and now entering her room. And behind her was an old lady who looked quite young holding a glass of milk.

Lady:- Trisha beta have this milk...

Trisha:- No nani I don't like the taste of this milk... It's just very disgusting(Makes a cute disgusting face) Mumma please make me Nutella smoothie... Please (Pouts cutely like...)

Girl (In mind):- Ahh!! This face is just like him... (Loud) Trishu I will make you a Nutella smoothie but not now. Okay? In the morning have your milk and smoothie in the evening. But you can't have it every day

Trisha:- I know mumma. But now nani give me milk or I will get late for school. Also, Mumma clean your room na it's messy.

Girl:- Yes mam anything else?!

Trisha:- No that's fine as of now(The girl and lady laugh)

Trisha drinks milk and leaves for the school bus with her nani. While the girl freshens up, gets ready for the office, and comes out in her big dining room to have breakfast. As she reaches the dining table she sees a big box on the table with her name. The sender's name wasn't written.

She opens the box and finds a wedding invitation.

Girl (Excited, shocked, and joy):- What?! He is getting married...

The lady who was making breakfast in the kitchen comes out listening to her voice.

Lady:- What happened?

Girl:- Mom look at this invitation. He is getting married. I have to go

Lady:- But baccha...

Girl (Happy):- I know mumma what you are thinking. But I can't miss this wedding. Never in my dreams too. I have to go. And I will go. Also, Trisha's having her vacation next week, and since long even she is insisting to visit India and I also have to go to Creator 21's office it's been a year since I went.

Lady (In mind):- In these 5 years, this is the first time she is this happy. I shouldn't stop her. (Loud) Go enjoy...

Girl:- I will call my PA and tell her to make the arrangements...

Lady:- Great

Scene 2
In Ahmedabad, Gujarat, at night, a girl is seen sitting in a corner of a room with her head on her knees folded and hands holding them. She is crying. A boy is sleeping on the bed. He turns to the other side and tries to hug the girl but he didn't find her and woke up. He looked around and sees her near the corner and goes and hugs her. The girl hugs him and starts crying bitterly. The boy was consoling her.