Part 7:- Mehendi Time!!

9 AM. Everyone is awake since 6 AM and is running here and there. Mehendi is a small function yet a big one. Hundreds of guests coming, hundreds of rooms need to be arranged and then only 12 to arrange everything for them. From decoration to the last dish of dessert everything needs to be on point. The boys were making the caterers do their work properly and girls were arranging the hall with fresh flowers. Unnati had a flower basket in her hand and she was walking looking everywhere around but not in the front. She looked in front when she bumped into... Ashi. Both of them had a flower basket in their hand filled to the brim and because of the clash, all the flowers fell on the floor. Both of them looked at each other calmly and bend down together to pick all the flowers. Ashi helped Unns to fill the basket and Unns helped Ashi. With the flowers, both kept something in each other's basket in a way that the other person doesn't know. After a few steps, Unnati looked behind to see Ashi walking. As she turned back Ashi turned to see Unnati walking normally with the basket.

Unnati's POV
Ashi please have a look in the basket. There is something in it which is very important for me to make you have a look at it. Please look in the basket. Ashi if you can hear me. If there is any connection between us please have a look at it. Please Noni, please.

Ashi's POV
Unns please look in the flower basket. There is something important you need to read. It's my पैगाम(message) to you. Please read it. After whatever happened between us I hope this makes you forgive me and we can start our bond AGAIN like earlier. Please Nons read it. Please. I beg you.

Ashi was standing like a statue holding the basket there and watching Unnati walking away and fading in the distance when 3 people came and 2 hit her on her either of the shoulders by their shoulders. No, it wasn't Tanzeel... It was Manav, Mrunu, and Aashna.

Manav:- Kya Pingu kisi dekh rahi hai itna ghur ke Tiku to udhar hai?!

Aashna:- Ha bbg kaha dore Dale ja rahe hai!!

Ashi:- Guds apki beautiful wife ko dekh rahi thi. Someone made me understand something yesterday(She looked towards Mrunu and she smiled)

Manav:- Oho Mrunu ye to ajuba ho gaya!! Hum jo 5 saal me nahi kar paye tune ek din mein kardiya

Mrunu:- Ha kyuki mujhe shayad pata tha dono ke bich kis baat se misunderstanding hui hogi!! Mene tir mara and wo sahi jage laga!!

Aashna:- Exactly... Manav Mehendi function ke end tak UnnShi wapas saath na aaye na to mera naam badal dena!!

Manav:- Wah!! Thank you ladies itna bada kaam karne ke liye!!(Bows down in front of Mrushna while joining hands)

Mrushna:- Anytime Mr. Manav Chhabra!!

Everyone laugh.

Manav:- Accha ab chalo fool(Pointing Ashi) ka kabse intezar kar raha hai Tanzeel

Ashi:- Excuse me!!

Manav:- Phool phool flower. Tu kya samji?

Ashi:- Kuch nahi chalo

Everyone move towards the hall where the few were doing decoration while a few like Addy and Arsh were trying to spread bedsheets on the mattresses kept for everyone to sit.

Ashi went and emptied the basket and the letter kept in by Unnati fell on the ground with the flowers. She didn't notice it but Neha did. She picked the letter and on the envelope, it was written To my dearest, Ashi!!. Also with their OG quote... (Check SEASON1 if you don't know)

To make a wish on a shooting star
You must first believe it can come true!!

Manifest