Part 10:- Nachoo!!💃(2)

It's time for Artika's grand entry. The entrance was lined by DF and Artika's cousin on both sides with plates filled with rose petals.

 The entrance was lined by DF and Artika's cousin on both sides with plates filled with rose petals

The song plays "Jashn-e-Bahara" and both held each other's hand and start walking. They both look at each other, smile and continue their walk. Theye looked an like and ideal couple. MADE FOR EACH OTHER. As they were walking there was a flower shower for them. The way was from entrance till the stage. In middle the song stops. Everyone except DF is confused including Ritika.

Arsh's Mom:- Are beta gaana kyu band ho gaya?!

Manav:- Aap dekhte jao

Arsh:- Someone once said...

There was screen on which a reel plays on the song "Tenu Leke" with caption I am redoing my wedding if my to-be husband doesn't dance on this song.

Arsh:- Here you go my love

The girl in the reel was Ritika. The song plays...

Arsh:- Ab toh na hota hai,
Ek roz intezaar soni
Aaj nahi toh kal hai
Tujhko toh bas meri honi re
Tenu leke main Javanga
Dil deke main Javanga

With the first two lines DF kept the plates aside and joined and by the next lines everyone was dancing. As they were dancing they were moving forward and with that slowly Ritika was walking laughing and the others were cheering.

They reach the stage and the couple settles on their seat. Now the main function starts. Two people take mic and step on the stage.

Sanket:- Satshri akal. Namaste kese hai sab?! Aaj hum sab humare pyaare Lalaji and to be bhabhi Ritika ke Sangeet ke liye mile hai. Give them a big round of applause...

👏👏(This shows everyone claps)

Rishabh:- Aaj me Rishabh aur Sanket aapke host dost hai. Today we are going to have a blast at Artika's Sangeet.

👏👏

Sanket:- Let's start with the performance. For the first performance we have the most dashing, handsome, charming, Desi boys. Put your hands together for

Rishabh:- DamnBoys

👏👏

*Play Gal Mithi Mithi Bol*

The music starts and with that DamnBoys start with their energetic dance. Everyone was cheering, hooting, the kids were dancing looking at their parents dance. The girls were cheering them.

Manav:- Gal mitthi mitthi bol, das kaano vich gol
Bajne de taashe dhol, masti mein tu vi dol
Mann de naina tu khol
Chahat ke moti rol

Tanzeel:- Dil hunda ae anmol, jedo lashke na tol
Aa sohni tenu chaand ki main choodi pehrawa
Mainu kar de ishaara te main dholi lai aanwa