Part 20:- Epilogue

VOICEOVER

"Ya to yeh dosti gehri ya yeh picture 3-D hai"(Pic in media)

"Saale, apne dollar se khareed mujhe khareed raha hai. Itni sasti nahi hai meri dosti."

"Dost fail ho jaaye to dukh hota hai... Lekin dost first aa jaye toh zyada dukh hota hai"

"Tension lene ka nahi sirf dene ka"

"Tum jaante nahi ki apne purane doston ke saath baith ke wahi puraana kisse dohrana kya hota hai!!"

"All izz well"

"Badtameez... Chaddar ki kameez... Lohe ka pajama... Bandar tera mama... Billi teri mausi... Kutta tera yaar... Aam ka achar... Aaja mere yaar"

"Arey aao... Hum log darte hain kya? Tum mere friends ko jaante nahi ek ek ko pakad pakad ke marenge hum log."

"Dosti ka ek usool hai madam. No Sorry, no thank you"

"Kuch logon ke saath rehne se hi sab theek ho jaata hai!!"

"Jo dost kamine nahi hote wo kamine dost nahi hote"

"Sacche dost wo hote hai jo acche waqt mein aapki bajate hai... Aur jab mushkil waqt aata hai to wahi chhichhore aapke darwaze par khade nazar aate hai"

"Yaadein mithai ke dibbe ki tarah hoti hai... Ek baar khula to sirf ek tukda nahi kha paoge!!"

If you heard all of these and some memories, pictures, or faces of people flashed in front of your eyes then you are LUCKY. Very lucky. Sometimes the decision that you are not able to make neither your heart nor your brain your SOUL does. Friends bhi ese hi hote hai. Your heart might reject making someone friend your brain might overthink but if the soul says to go ahead. Go ahead it will help you make the best decision of your life. I love this line ✨Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life✨

Family isn't blood relation always. They are WHO WANT YOU in their ups and downs and celebrations and WHOM YOU EXPECT and are there in your ups and downs. They would do anything to make you SMILE and would LOVE YOU no matter no what. They would willingly HOLD YOUR HAND when you need it most.

They will be like SHIELDS. In happy times behind you and in sad times in front of you. People might not tell you they love you but their actions speak. FRIENDS are the FAMILY we choose. What we have in life doesn't matter but who we have in life matters. Friends give hope when they say "I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE" They would make you LAUGH when you thought you won't even SMILE again.

MONTHS PASS...

Remember when Sanket heard Aashna's call and asked, she replied it's a "SURPRISE". It was indeed a surprise not only for Sanket but for Trisha and everyone(Except for Mrunirudh) too. Let's see what it was...

Flashback Begins

Normal day. Aashna and Sanket are in Mumbai itself as they were spending time with everyone and creating all types of crazy content making all DamnFans go crazy and emotional. It was one such day. Some were at the studio some were at home chilling and Mrunirudh had gone out for some work and kids were at home playing. Aashna had gone out for a commercial. After an hour they received a message from Aashna in their group.

In danger!! And I'm not pranking...

She had sent her location too. Everyone panicked looking at the message. Sanket saw the message and opened the location when Unnav from the studio called him.