Part 6:-Wedding Preparations(2)

Vidit ran and hugged the two people. No one was in a state of speaking but Arsh tried...

Arsh:- Are Mrunu-Ani tum dono aa gaye

Arsh's fake frank behavior left everyone shocked. No one knew Arsh had invited Mrunirudh too. Only Neerja knew where they were and Arsh coordinated with her and invited them. Neha knew who Mrunirudh is and how they left DF. Everyone was standing not knowing what to feel and how to react. Mrunu and Ani were very ashamed because they thought whatever happened about them leaving was their fault.

Actually, it was none of their faults. It was destiny. And somewhere maybe miscommunication or misunderstanding. Everyone wanted to share a warm hug but their brain stopped them. Ashi was about to say but she left without saying anything. Tanzeel just gave a small smile and left behind Ashi coz he knew she must be crying. Before something else happens, Arsh sent the kids to play along with Rishu and Neha. They both also gave a small welcoming smile and left. Addy and Arsh hugged both of them.

Addy:- Welcome guys!! Long time no see

Mrunu:- Tu itne time kaha tha?

Addy:- Tha kahin. Baad me baat karte hai. I need to talk with the decorators

Ani:- Sure bh-

Before he could complete Addy left. Manav came forward and kept hand on Ani's shoulder.

Mnv:- Welcome bhai!! Welcome Mrunda!!

Saying this he left. Bhai and Mrunda gave peace to both of them. It gave a ray of hope that everything can and will be back to normal. Unnati then moved to the reception to get the keys to their room. While Unnati was getting the formalities done. Aash and Sanku went ahead to talk to Mrunirudh.

Aashna:- Welcome guys!! Missed us being together...

Sanket:- See you soon!! Need to get things done...

Mrunu and Ani nodded while both of them left in different directions. 

Unnati:- Come I will show you your room!!

Mrunu:- Hmmm

The way to the room was silent. No one spoke a word. Unnati showed the room and left as she got a call from the reception for some urgent work. Now only Arsh and Mrunirudh were there.

Ani:- Arshbhai congratulations!!

Arsh:- Thank you!!

Mrunu:- Arsh do you think everyone will accept us back in the group?

Arsh:- Group?! (Chuckles)Konsa group? Jo 7 saal pehle FIRSE bana aur 5 saal pehle FIRSE tut gaya aur jisko sab banane ke liye vapis aay hai? Koi khush nahi hai apni life me. Uss din se, Aashna aur Sanket alag hai. Unnati aur Ashi ke bich jhagda ho gaya. Addy lost her 7-month pregnant wife that day. DF lost its two precious members. Manzeel started living all in pain. Aashna shifted to NYC and Sanku went to London. Addy kaha gaya pata nahi? You both went to Ahmedabad. Here it was just 6 of here. Then Rishu got married a couple of years back. Unnav has a daughter and AkTk have a son. Even you both have a son. Aashna has a daughter. Nothing is the same now. The group is completely gone. (Sobs)

Everything at one go comes with a shock to Mrunirudh. They weren't able to process stuff. Even they weren't happy either.

Arsh:- And I don't blame you both for anything. So don't take me in the wrong way. It's just this all was bottled up and it came out in a go.

Mrunirudh without giving a thought hugged Arsh.

Arsh:- I thought if I will invite everyone it might be a reunion. Idk what will happen now