Part 5:- Wedding Preparations (1)

The next day. Wedding preparations have begun. Everyone is given some or the other responsibilities. Mehendi, Haldi and Sangeet were going to be held in a separate hall while Marraige in one and Reception in one. Also there was a bachelorette party organised with Arsh's and Ritika's(Arsh's to be wife, just a random character) friends and cousins. The resort was really big with several different banquet halls. The days and function at Arsh's side were as follows:-

Day 1:- Mehendi(Arsh's side's all female friends and relatives)
~Morning~

Day 2:- Sangeet
~Evening~

Day 3:- Bachelorette
~Night~

Day 4:- Haldi
~Morning~

Wedding
~Night~

Day 5:- Reception
~Evening/Night~

And now the responsibility were as follows:-

Neha, Addy and Tanzeel~Sounds and Lights
Unnshi and Manya~Managing the guests for their rooms and other hospitality
Manav and Arsh~Food and other nick-nacks
Aashna, Sanket and Rishu~Decoration

Neha had studied about Music and had great interest in it. So she decided to help with it. These were decided by Manav as he wanted to keep UnnShi and Aasan together. He thought because of these arrangements they might talk and solve out things. It's truly said some way or the other history repeats itself. 7 years ago they were preparing for the Farewell party some way where the people who had misunderstanding where kept together. Also that time Mrunirudh and Aashna were planning to bring them together. This time it's ...(Jald bataungi)

The functions were starting from tomorrow and today the guests are starting to come. As the next day first function was Mehendi in the morning, Aasan and Rishabh were working with decoraters in the hall. Neha, Addy and Tanzeel were discussing about the lights and sound with DJ and other team of decoraters. Arsh and Manav were with UnnShi and Manya recieving guests. Manav told Arsh about their (Manzeel) conversation related to Kabir.

Manav took Manya at a side to talk about it.

Manav:- All the rooms are alloted to the guests properly right?

Manya:- Yes sir everything is done.

Manav:- So is there any room left? One of our school friend whom we kept in the extra list might come so we need to arrange a room for him.

Manya:- No sir already 2-3 guests from extra list showed up and Arsh sir told to give them the best rooms so I gave them the rooms.

Manav:- That I talked with Arsh he said we had 5 rooms extra and 4 were given to extra guest then 1 of them is left

Manya:- Ah... Sir... Wo room... To... (Her phone started ringing, Manav saw the caller ID)Excuse me sir(Runs away)

Manav:- Wait... Manya... Ruko

Manav (In mind):- Shit yaar!! Isne to kuch bola nahi. And esa to kaun phone kar raha hai. Jo ye dod ke chali gayi and number bhi Private se save kiya hai. Iske background check karvana padega

On the other hand Unnati didn't know about Kabir's room issue. She saw Manav taking Manya at a side. Since the day Manya had joined Unnati felt a bit weird. She always misunderstood Manav. She thought Manav flirted with Manya but he never even saw Manya in that way. Taking the advantage of this misunderstanding Manya started flirting with Manav and this increased Manav's problems and Unnati's sorrow.

She went to Manav to ask what happened. Manav was lost in his thoughts about Manya. Unnati was calling him but he wasn't responding.

Unnati while shaking him:- Manav... Manav