Part 15:- Manali Vlog Fun

They went to the club. Everyone was enjoying it. They were drinking, dancing, talking, and having fun. (I am skipping thoda coz jo uske baad hai that's a blast)Everyone wasn't high but was having light drinks and dancing. The girls went to the washroom when few boys or I would say goons followed them. When they(girls) came out laughing they saw them standing with a dirty expression. 

The girls started moving without looking at them when one held Pri's hand and pulled her towards him. 

Pri:- Leave me you bastard... Maine kaha haath chod mera ****(Assume any gaali)

Before the guy could do anything Ritz punched his face and all ran to the boys. The boys saw their facial expression and got tensed.

Manav:- Guys sab thik ho. What happened? You look freaked.

Unns:- Koi tension ki baat nahi hai

Ashi:- Guds when we were coming from the washroom some goons were there who misbehaved with Pri to unko just ek ghusa maarke aa rahe hai

Addy got concerned:- Pri are you ok? Tum theek to ho?

Pri:- Yeah AD I am fine. Chill

Everyone with teasing looks:- AD. Hmmmmm.

Everyone was laughing when Tanzeel suddenly pulled Neha away. Neha got shocked seeing sudden pull but then they saw the goons near the washroom called more of them and attacked them. DF being DF itna bhaari bharkam action karte nahi aur fun ke bina inka koi kaam hota nahi.

One side AkRc, Artika and Neha.

Rishabh was fighting with a goon when another one came from the back and tried to attack him but before Rishabh could do anything Ashi kicked him and he fell to the ground. She then sat on him and started punching on his back.

Rishabh while handling the goon:- Are Ashi uth uss bichare pe se wo dab jayega

Goon 1 who was being beaten by Ashi:- Kon hai ye dev manus? Swayam bhagwan to nahi

Ashi still beating him:- Shut up you idiot!! Tere uss pagal dost ne pehle Pri ko pareshan kiya aur fir Neha ab tu gaya bachu

Rishabh:- Ashi tujhe usse marna hai maar jo karna hai bas khadi ho jaa

Ashi:- Abey pagal iska me bharta na bana du

Arsh was beating a guy but he was uncontrollable so he told Ritika to find a rod and hit him. Instead of hitting the guy, the rod hits Arsh. He could see the world revolving.

Rits:- Sorry Sorry Arsh galti se lag gaya

Arsh:- Abhi to shaadi bhi nahi hui Ritz abhi se kya gussa

Ritz:- Are galti se lag gaya

Arsh:- Ha ok ab maar sabko

All 5 were beating the hell out of the goons. More of action it looked funnier.

Other side Mrunirudh, Aasan, and Addyanka

Addy was beating the goon who touched Pri. He was beating while Priyanka was handling goons around who came to attack Addy. 

A guy was holding Sanket by his neck when...

Sanket:- Aashna... Aashna

Aashna:- Yeah

Aashna saw him struggling. She took beer glasses and splashed them on the goon but it splashed on Addy behind.

Addy:- Aashna