Part 11:- Revelations(1)

It played a video of Aashna and Kabir from last night...

Aashna in sober condition and Kabir drunk. Both enter the room. Kabir pins her to the wall and starts forcing him on her. She was trying to resist but couldn't. She then sternly pushes him away.

Kabir:- What?!

Aashna:- Kabir I never asked you but why are you doing all this?

Kabir:- Because I want that bastard Sanket to suffer. He is a fucking idiot.

Aashna becomes angry:- Hey you!! Mind your words.

Kabir was angry:- You don't know what he did to my brother. He sent my brother to jail and then he was hanged to death.

Aashna:- Brother? Who brother?

Kabir:- My brother Saksham Shergil. He was married to Sanket's sister Riya Mehta Shergil

Aashna's voice shutters:- Ri-riya??

Kabir:- Yes Riya

If you don't remember Riya check Part 17 of SEASON1.

Kabir:- She was the reason why Sanket sent my brother to jail and then he was hanged to death. If he can do whatever for his Sister love I can also do whatever for my brother love. That's why I joined the same company you did. Then I started coming close to you. I made difference between you two. And you know the rest what I did with you.

Aashna:- So who told you I am here??

Kabir:-

Before he could say anything he fell on the bed and slept. Sanket was hiding under the bed came out and turned off the video.

Present time. As the video ends Tanzeel turns the TV off. Kabir sees himself on the black screen and terror his seen on his face. Before he could even run the constable took hand cuff and arrested him. Aashna looked at Sanket and he nodded.

She moved forward and slapped him hard. Kabir was standing with one hand on his cheek and sweating.

Aashna was ver angry:- Kya mila mujhe pareshan karke?! Mil gayi shanti. Tujhe pata hai tune mere saath jo bhi kiya wo me seh leti par tune jo Sanket pe humla kiya tha na. I swear ME TUJHE JAAN SE MAAR DETI AGAD USSE KUCH HUA HOTA TO. Pehle tune humare bich misunderstanding karvayi aur phir Sanket pe attack kiya phir mujhe blackmail kiya. Ab ye uska compensation hai. Jaa jake sad jail me. Go to hell you *****.

Sanket:- Bas Bas calm down Honey. Officer please take him

Policer:- Yes we will do all the formalities and then call you.

The police left leaving everyone confused. They just knew about him forcing Aashna. Aashna sat on the chair and Neha gave him a glass of water.

Manav:- Ab tum dono bataoge exactly ye kya hua

Aashna:- So that day... (Told everything except the eye contact one😉) Sanku made a plan that I will make him drunk and then bring him here and record his confession.

Sanket in his most calm tone:- Honey!! Can you please tell me what he did?

Aashna:- Yeah!! 7 years back means 2 years ago since the party I joined the company. Kabir and I were new employees. We became friends. After an year we became more close. Then we were going to get engaged I called him to the engagement. That night Sanket pe attack hua tha remember.

Flashback Begins

It was Aasan's engagement day. Both of them were ready. All the rituals were done and they were attending the guests. Sanket went to washroom. He didn't come for 10 mins so Aashna went to check on him.