THANK YOU

Together we laugh,
Together we cry.
Kept every single secret,
And covered every lie.
Because we are Best friends,
Till the day we die.
Best friends are like "Mirror" and "Shadows",
Mirrors don't lie and Shadows never leave.
Any day spent with you is my favorite day,
Wish could be together every day.
If I don't talk to you one day it feels like it is been 100 years,
They can't keep a secret away from you I swear.
I love you my best friend,
Till today, tomorrow, and every day.

Just a heartfelt conversation. I want to thank each and every person who voted commented and even those who read or view it. I never felt that one day this would have a SEASON2. 

So I found this DF book and found it about Wattpad. Soon in March, I was so motivated to write one by myself when I met Dollly2003. She gave me the inspiration to write. I started writing with whatever came to my mind. Then I made another gujju friend Moksha_217. We both interacted so well and soon I don't when I started enjoying writing and people started loving what I wrote. 

In May I published one more book and soon in August this SEASON2 and the short stories book. I made so many other friends.

t__k__My Tkk... She commented, voted, and motivated me so much. She wrote the sweetest comments. We randomly started talking and became really close friends... She gave me so many suggestions... And go check her book too "LOVE IS WASTE OF TIME"... We do some really happening spam out there... 

MahiKulshrestha This person I tell you give the best suspense. We started conversing through her suspense itself and she also I tell you gives the most emo comments. She praises all my work but I should tell you your writing is head downs freaking beautiful... Her first book is "UNITING IN PARALLELS" and second where she writes small poems extremely beautifully...

Then there are some more people ojasvi Monalsamar parul_ranjan butterfliesaround ChetanPanchal8 NilamRaut @Bravesoul_685 Veeeeiswhatyoucall and much more people I am sorry can't tag all commented and tagged each and every chapter... And their sweetest comments made my day every time.

I also met Divzzzyy1415 unnav_is_life aruhiiiiiiiii aktkfics... Sweetest people...

Today just want to thank everyone who was part of this journey from March 10 till today... From 0 views, 0 votes to around 28K views and 2K views on SEASON1 and 7K views and 738 votes. Numbers don't matter but your love. I have seen my books on top of every tag I have put.

Thank you would be an understatement but THANK YOU SO MUCH...

This isn't obviously the last book... I am gonna come up with more but till now I can tell not this month as first I am going on break for around 20 days as I have my exams coming... Second I don't want THE OLD HOUSE to be hanging like it's right now... So after I return I will first complete that book and then start another one...

So after I come I will read that book again cause I forgot what's in there a bit so I will do this in these 20 days and then come back with a long chapter of that book... Then according to my planning, I will start a new book by November end and also end that by December end as I have my boards.

Lastly, I will be active on PM and will read all stories that I am currently reading...

Once again Thank you for your immense love for all my four books...

Marking this book complete...

Thank you,
Love,
~Siya✨