Part 19:- Reception(2)

MissMalini like the last time was present. The reception starts. In a corner of the hall the media was present. As someone entered they would head there and then towards the hall. Like the last time Aasan enters. Aashna was scared. It's the first time Trisha was going to face the media. Aashna for some reason didnt want Trisha to interact and get into controversies at a young age. Sanket helds her hand assuring everything fine and they walk hand in hand.

MissMalini:- Welcome everyone!! Today we are at #Artika's Reception Party. Much of a fun one. Our very own Arshdeep Singh popularly known as Arshfam got married yesterday to one of Mumbai's top leading boutique owners and an influencer Ritika Goel Singh.

MissMalini:- Today we are going to interact with all DamnFam members related to Arshfam's wedding and play a few games and ask few spicy questions too. "Aasan hai tu roz badte pyaar ke liye!!" The most cutest couple of DamnFam. Put your hands together for Aashna Hegde Mehta and Sanket Mehta.

Aasan:- Hello!!

Trisha:- Heyy!!
(Trisha-Mannat)

MissMalini:- Hey guys!! Hi, cutie-pie

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

MissMalini:- Hey guys!! Hi, cutie-pie... So 5 years. It's been 5 years no Aasan content, no interaction. Aashna in NYC and Sanket in London. What was the reason?

Aashna:- So Sanket because of his course had to move to London and I had transferred to NYC so we were busy with our work and stuff and difference in time so that's why

Sanket:- Just had two different lives in two different cities but now it's one

MissMalini:- So how was it meeting each other after 5 years?

Sanket:- It didn't feel like 5 years. We talked every day. Texts, calls, facetime whenever we were free coz Honey had to handle the company, content creating, and then my cutie too(Pulled Trisha's cheeks)

Aashna:- Sanket has always been very supportive towards everything. My work, my decisions, literally everything and I have shown the same. He used to be busy with shoots and stuff so yeah.

MissMalini:- You two are just to die for a couple. Now moving on to our cutie. (To Trisha)Hey dear... What's your name?

Trisha:- Hello... My name is Trisha Mehta

MissMalini:- Nice name!! Aashna we never talked with her nor saw her on camera or videos. You did post pictures or in vlogs, you talked a bit... Any specific reason?

Aashna:- Nothing as such. Just wanted to keep her away from Media till a certain age, till she gets an understanding of what's happening and stuff.

MissMalini:- Thoughtful I must say!! So bacchu how was it meeting DamnFam for the first time?

Trisha:- It was a lot of fun. I met all my Chachus and Masis and made new friends too. Mannat, Tanishk and Vidit

Friends That Turn Into A Family Again...? (SEASON 2)[✔️]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें