Part 2:- First Meet

~1 week later~

??'s POV

Packing is done. Flights are booked. Trisha is ready. All the meetings are postponed. Leftover work is done. I am ready to come, India. Trishu and I reached the airport. We did the security check and went to get our boarding passes. Our flight had a halt in Dubai and from there we had a flight to Udaipur. I can't believe partner is getting married with itni saari arrangements. He was the one who wanted a normal wedding but he is one the getting a Destination wedding done. I reached the counter and handed mine and Trisha's passport to the lady sitting there.

??:- Aashna and Trisha Mehta
Lady:- Sure just a min...

Yup Mehta... We are apart since 5 years but divorce nah... After that day we never talked... So divorce is not done so I still have his surname and I don't even feel bad of it. I love how it sounds...! Sanku I wish we meet but I hope not!! I don't hate him and can never it's just gonna get awkward for me, you meeting Trisha. After around an hour we boarded the flight. Trishu slept as the flight took off. I decided to edit my YT video which I will post ones I reach Dubai airport as I have a 4 hour halt there. Tiring AF!! After 2 hr our flight landed. I woke Trishu and headed for the other checks to be done.

Scene shifts in London
??'s POV

Everything is sorted need to leave for airport ASAP. I booked a cab and left. I did the security check in and went to take my boarding pass. I didn't get a direct flight to Udaipur so I took a flight to Dubai and from their to Udaipur. I reached the counter and handed my passport to her.

??:- Sanket Mehta
Lady:- Just a min...

Honey I hope we meet!! I boarded the flight and set to edit some pictures, videos for YT and other stuff. After around 3 hr our flight landed. I headed to the immigration counter for the checks to be done.

Third Person's POV

They didn't wanna meet but nothing works in front of what destiny has written for them. Aashna hoped it doesn't get awkward for her nor Trisha and let's see if that happens...

Aashna and Trisha get their immigration checks done and head to the lounge. They both sit on the table for four. Aashna uploads her YT video. She orders a coffee for herself and Trisha a sandwich. Aashna's coffee arrived. She was going to take but it by mistake got spilt on her dress. The washroom wasn't quite far. She warned Trisha not to get up from her place until she comes and nor to talk to stranger. Trisha was sitting on the table eating her sandwich and reading a fairytale book.

Sanket also got all the checks done and headed to the lounge. The lounge was full. Aashna and Trisha were sitting on four people table. Sanket from a far saw Trisha sitting alone and having her sandwich. He had never seen Trisha as Aashna never told about her to anyone except Unnav and Arsh. He saw her and thought to talk to her and ask if he could sit there. He goes and sits near her chair on his knees.

Sanket:- Hey princess!!

As Trisha heard the voice she lifted her head from the book and looks at Sanket from up to down. She then continued reading her book. "Hey princess!!" Sanket calls out again. This time she looked up and touched his face and Sanket chuckled.

Trisha:- OMG!! It means I am not dreaming. You are the Sanket Mehta. The famous youtuber and content creator of London.

Sanket:- Umm... Well yes... Do you know me?

Trisha:- Ofcourse I have seen all of your videos... You look so handsome

Sanket (Chuckle):- So if I ask you to share this table with me, will you agree? Coz none of the tables are empty you see...