Part 9:- Nachoo!!💃(1)

Sangeet in the evening and nothing is ready till 10 AM. Manav is coordinating with the flower vendor for the fresh flowers they had ordered for the decoration, Addy and Rishabh are looking after the last-minute changes in the food menu. The two are discussing with Arsh's Mom about the menu. Arsh had gone to Ritika's side of part for some rituals and to meet some special guests. Mrunirudh was looking after the other decorations going on. They were making the DIY bottles filled with fairy lights which were going to be hung in one of the corners. They were also looking after the letters being made. A&R. Remember the farewell party when they were getting the same kind of letters. History repeats itself. Near the farewell, it was Unnav and AkTk being separated and now it's Aasan. Last-minute they needed to change and keep Sangeet in the garden and that's the reason for hustle everyone. Slowly and gradually there was a big change in the all venues. Neha was working on graphics of the signboard near the entrance.

True love is when both people think they are the lucky ones!

Arsh&Ritika
Sangeet Ceremony
#ArtikaInLove

Aasan was with the fabricators. They were deciding on fabric with them for the sofa and needed for further decorations. The fabricator was some local guy. As they didn't even think about this. They had completely changed their decor idea. There were two guys. One of them was very creepy. He was continuously staring at Aash in the wrong way. Aashna was already really sad and I would say not traumatized as in these 5 years she became independent but yet deep down she was scared. They were sitting at one of the tables in the cafe of the resort. Aasan on one of the sides and the others opposed to them. Aashna felt something near her thighs. The table wad short and hand can easily reach. She saw it was that guy's hand she saw his smirked face. She adjusted herself and held Sanket's hand. Sanket understood something was bothering her. He saw the guy looking at Aashna and Aashna being uncomfortable. He thought for a while.

Sanket:- Oh no Honey!! I forgot to tell you Neha was looking for you. She was doing the graphics of the banner so just for some help and suggestion, she was calling you.

Aashna:- Ohk!! I will go. You take care and then tell me the final colors and budget.

Sanket:- Yes... Go fast

Aashna:- Yeah

Aashna understood his plan and stood up but before leaving she turned back and kissed him on his cheek and left all blushing and leaving Sanket blushing and shocked. He came out of his trance and saw both the fabricators looking with a shock.

Sanket:- KYA HAII? AAP IDHAR DHYAN DO. WO MERI WIFE HAI. MUJHE YE DO TEEN COLOUR KE ACCHE FABRIC BATAO

Fabricator hurridely:- Ji ji...

The other person who was staring became alert and then didn't even utter a word and remained silent.

On the other hand, UnnShi along with Manya was welcoming the guests and was looking after the guests. Manya today was acting all different in front of her. UnnShi were talking.

Unnati:- Ashi ye Manya ko aaj kya hua hai?! She is acting all different from me

Ashi:- Ha jo Manya kabhi Manav ya kabhi Tanzeel pe dore dalti thi wo aaj ekdum sanskari ban gayi hai. She hasn't even once talked back to me and has done all tasks happily.

Unnati:- Ikr!! Few mins back I was a bit tired so I sat on the sofa as no one was there, she came up to me and asked if I want anything or do I want to rest. She acted all nice

Ashi:- Ye kahi uski koi nai chaal to nahi?!

Unnati:- Don't know but she is acting all kind and soft-spoken today. Also, Manav came once when we were talking she maintained a normal distance and talked without flirting.