Part 12:- Revelations(2) and Pool Party

Sanket:- That's why you told allergies are genetic or hereditary

Aashna:- Yup

Sanket:- Smart play Mrs. Mehta.(Both chuckle) Vese Mrunu galat bhi nahi keh rahi thi

Aashna:- Matlab?!

With every line, Aashna was moving behind while Sanket came forward. By the end, Aashna was trapped between the wall and Sanket. He kept one hand on the wall and by the other pulled her closer by waist.

Sanket:- Matlab ye ki... (Kissed on cheek) Samaj gai??

Aashna:- Nope

Sanket:- Accha ji... (Kissed other cheek) Now?

Aashna smirks:- No

Sanket:- Madam naughty ho rahi hai. Ok I don't mind

He was moving closer when they hear a voice coming closer.

??:- Mumma...

It was Trisha coming running to the room. Hearing her voice Sanket got away and they adjusted themselves. The door was open as Trisha entered the door she stood there. Sanket turned and saw Trisha. Today he was seeing Trisha in a different way. It was more than the way he saw for 4 days just having a mere thought of not having a father but today it's different. Today is something different. Something more than a thought of mere father. Today he is the happiest. He found Trisha's father is no one but himself. Although he was away from Aashna for 5 years how can he neglect Trisha? It was no one's fault. It was maybe fate or destiny which wanted Sanket to meet his daughter after 5 years so he can have a smile worth 5 million dollars. It's more precious for him than if he would have known and been far but right now he knows and is with her. The love between a father and daughter is unbreakable. Even the god wanted Aasan to meet after Trisha enters their life so after realizing each other's mistake they become more than happiest for having a reason to love even if they have thousands of reasons to be happy and love each other. Today for the first time Sanket would love someone more unconditionally than Aashna and she wouldn't even argue with him for this. Today for real Trisha became a princess not because fate wrote about her prince in her destiny but because today she found her king. Trisha is still unaware of this fact and what would be her reaction, the fact is lingering in Aashna's mind. For 5 years might not Trisha and Sanket saw each other eye to eye but they were always connected heart to heart. Today Trisha added a bit more sparkle to Sanket's life than Aashna did 10 years ago when they first met. Sanket has started dreaming of the days when he will be the best dad and Aashna agrees that he surely will be.

Sanket's vision turned blurred. Tears formed in his eyes. Aashna saw this and kept a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw a big fat smile on her face but but but an even bigger smile was there on Sanket's face. Trisha saw both of them smiling. She became confused.

Trisha:- What happened?? Why are you both smiling like Tanishk?

Aashna:- What? Our smile is like Tanishk's?

Trisha:- No no Tanishk is an idiot and you both are smiling like an idiot

Aashna:- Trishu that's mean

Trisha:- Friendship me sab chalta hai mumma. And you only told me DF is more than friends. It's FRIENDS THAT TURN INTO FAMILY AGAIN.

Aashna:- Absolutely

Trisha:- Mumma why is Sanky standing like Vidit?

Aashna:- Dumb?!

Trisha:- Yes. You are learning my terms. Very good but why is he standing like this?