Part 18:- Reception(1)

Sabse pehle to SOWIEEE this chapter got late and second bas fatfat padhlo chapter...

Pri:- That incident taught me what real friends are. One should be thankful for everything he/she has be it for wealth, love, happiness but that things should always have what friends they have on that list.

Ritz:- People walk in and left but the few who walk in, are still with you, promise to be with you always, and do keep with that promise is your REAL FRIEND. No maybe more than a friend. A family. Like you guys. FRIENDS THAT TURN INTO A FAMILY AGAIN

Pri:- There are friends. There is family. But you know there are FRIENDS THAT TURN INTO FAMILY. And you guys are the best example of it.

Ritz:- Real friendship is like a beautiful poem. It goes on and on with each day passing. It becomes more melodious and peaceful day by day. The poets make it surreal. The moments and memories are the words. Beautiful and magical. The ups and downs are the change in stanza showing every stanza aren't same and the same way every second of life isn't same today you are happy and tomorrow sad. But the words you have made it bearable. 

Pri:- Sometimes we simply need someone. Just to be there. Not with us, or fixing anything but yet it solves everything giving moral support. Looking at you guys it's you have moral support and not just that love, care, respect, nothing to say and helping each other, and friendship 24*7 for the whole year. When together even an hour passes by like a second but when apart each second is as a year. 

Everyone was crying. Not even a single person left. Some were sobbing while some just had tears flowing down. Most at guilt were Mrunirudh. They shouldn't be yet were. Since they are here they haven't talked about being back in DF fearing they might have such a happy mood and atmosphere. The days are about to end. After 2 days everyone will go back to their place or maybe not. We will see that later.

Friendship and clay can be compared together. You can mould it in any way. Any shape, size, structure. But once left to dry and hardened it's fragile. One mistake and your figures into pieces. Each friendship is differently moulded by two persons Bu. But after a span of time if it's left and breaks then...(sigh) But in another sense, if it's carefully again moulded back from scratch or even fixed with love, care and patience... Voila!! You have it back but but but five things to build that sculpture of friendship up are very important. LOVE, CARE, PATIENCE, RESPECT and TRUTHFULNESS. They are like the pillars of friendship. One broken and the building collapses.

DF felt the pain of Aasan leaving to NYC and London, Addy to god knows where, UnnShi not on good terms and Mrunirudh joining Atrangz. Their 5 precious years just flowed down in the water. Restless nights, hectic days and one thought "PLEASE BE BACK". 

Pri and Ritz recalled their memories with Tanya and then her cheating on them and stealing their designs for greed. Along with greed of money greed for publicity. These words should be marked WORK IN SILENCE AND LET YOUR SUCCESS MAKE NOISE.

Neha felt pain too. Her eyes were moist. She knew about leaving Mrunirudh but that wasn't the only reason. But she had lost her best friend. She isn't with her. She lost her in a stupis disease. She was shattered. But after meeting MUAA she felt the same love and Pri and Ritz were cherry on top. 

Rishabh wipes his tears:- Chalo chalo ye kya rona dhona. Itne acche din pe sab ro rahe hai. Let's enjoy. Chalo dinner karne mujhe bhuk lagi hai

Addy wipes his tears:- Ha ha mujhe bhi bahut bhook lagi hai

Ritz still frowning:- Kya accha din Rishu sab to kharab ho gaya?! 

Arsh:- Kisne kaha?! Shaadi to aaj me karke rahunga