Chapter 11 - Changes

Harry's POV

I couldn't help but be mad at Louis, and Liam was helping to fuel my fire of anger.

"I would say I can't believe Louis did this, but it sounds just like something he would do." Liam said. "He's the same dick he became two years ago."

"I think you're right." I admitted. This whole time I'd been defending Louis, but now I didn't know if this whole time he'd just been pretending.

"I'm really sorry, Harry." Liam said. He had kept my secret this entire time, and I was thankful for that.

"I think it's pretty clear now that you're the only person I can trust."

* * *

I had gotten remarks about being gay throughout the whole week. I was called fag by Zayn and his friends so many times that I lost count. I had been ignoring Louis most of the week, but I was beginning to feel bad. The more he bothered me, the more I started to believe this was Eleanor, and not him.

"Harry," Louis shouted, as I walked down the hallway.

I turned around to see that he was running towards me. "I know you've been ignoring my texts, but can we talk please?"

I let out a sigh, and nodded. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for, Harry? You have no reason to apologize." Louis stated.

"For ignoring you, and not believing you."

"Don't worry about it." he said, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "I'm really sorry about what happened. If I knew what your text said, Eleanor would have never read it. I know my apology doesn't change things, but I wanted you to know how bad I feel."

"There's nothing you could've done," I said. "I'm sorry for treating you like it was your fault."

"I told you, you have no reason to apologize." he said. "I'm just glad you're not mad at me anymore."

Louis stepped closer to me, and surprised me by wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulling me into a hug.

"I'm really glad we're friends," Louis said, as he let go.

"Uh.. Me too!" I said nervously.

* * *
Louis' POV

"How's the little fag doing, Lou?" Zayn asked at lunch. "You know, since you're hugging him in the halls and all."

"Fuck off." I muttered, as I ate my hamburger.

"No, I mean, there's clearly something going on there."

"Why don't you find something better to do than harass people?" I asked. "I have a girlfriend, and just because I hugged Harry doesn't mean there's something going on. I'm just a good friend, who thought that my friend in need deserved a hug."

"Where have you been, Lou? Because last I remember, you were the one who told everyone his big secret."

"I already told you that wasn't true."

"But who else would it be?"

I wasn't going to get Zayn involved in my business, so I just didn't answer. Niall cleared his throat to try and clear the air, but it didn't help much.

I avoided eye contact with Zayn for the rest of lunch, to prevent him from continuing.

I waited for Eleanor to sit down, so I could tell her I was leaving.

"Hey baby," she said, pecking my lips.

"Hey, I'm gonna get going." I said, quietly to her.

"Why?"