Chapter 12 - Revealations

I smiled, sitting next to Louis on his bed. His grade in Biology was finally improving. He looked up at me as I closed my Biology book.

"What?" I asked, wondering why he was staring at me.

"Your dimples," he said, poking one of them with his finger. It made me smile even more, as I blushed. "I love dimples, Harry."

"Thanks Louis," I said, looking into his eyes. His hand was caressing my cheek now, his thumb rubbing over my dimple. He started moving his head, and I let him lean in and kiss me.

"Harry?"

I heard a voice, as I was pulled out of my dream. I opened my eyes to see Louis hovering above me. I jumped, from the dream I was just having.

"You passed out after we put in 'Transformers'." Louis stated.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I've just seen it too many times."

"That's alright," Louis said with a smile. "You said my name in your sleep."

I started blushing, breaking our eye contact. "Sorry about that." I apologized again.

"What was your dream about?" Louis asked.

"Oh you know," I said, trying to play it off, "just another study session."

"Oh, alright." he said, leaving it alone.

I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. I prayed to God I wasn't falling for Louis.

* * *
Louis's POV

I invited Niall over after leaving Harry's. He seemed like the only one of my friends who wasn't being a dick right now.

"Zayn's been such an asshole lately." I said, as we sat on his deck.

Niall nodded. "It's not just other classmates, he's doing it to us too." he added. "We're supposed to be his best friends."

"He needs to stop interrogating me at lunch."

"What's wrong with you being friends with Harry?" Niall asked, "He's smart, and he's helping you with your grades."

"I don't know. I think Zayn's just ran out of people to harass."

"Can I ask you something?" Niall said. I nodded in response. "Is Harry actually gay?"

I shrugged. "C'mon Lou," Niall said, knowing I knew the answer.

"Okay, fine." I said. "Yes." I trusted Niall to not tell anyone.

"Does he like you?" he asked.

"Well.." I said. "When I was at his house earlier he fell asleep. He started dreaming and he said my name a couple times. He mumbled "thanks Lou" and then he puckered his lips. I woke him up after that to see if he'd tell me what happened. He said we were studying."

"Ooh Harry's got a crush on you!" Niall said excitedly.

I just laughed. "So what? I have a girlfriend."

Niall shrugged. "You never know, people get curious all the time. Some people think they like girls their whole life and then find out they like boys."

I laughed again. "I don't think that's me."

I'd been with Eleanor all this time, I couldn't imagine myself with a guy.

"I know for sure I don't like guys."

"Why, did you try it?" I asked, jokingly.

Niall nodded. "Just don't tell Zayn. He'll ruin my life."

"I don't want to tell Zayn anything anymore." I muttered. "Who did you try it with?"

"Julian."

"Seriously? That dick who helped Zayn beat Harry up?"

"Yep, he's completely gay. Hasn't thought about girls once in his life." Niall explained.

"He's sure made out with enough girls for not liking them." I mumbled.

"Well how could you come out when Zayn is not only your friend but your team mate? I'm sure a lot of people are pretending to be straight because of him." Niall pointed out.

"We need to do something about him."

* * *

I sat at the lunch table mainly waiting for Eleanor and Niall. I wasn't in the mood today, so no one else mattered. I saw Zayn and Julian coming my way, so I just looked at my tray hoping Zayn wouldn't fuck with me.

"What's up with you, Lou?" Zayn asked, when he noticed how quiet I was being.

I shrugged. "Nothing."

"Hope you're not still butthurt about that faggot," Zayn said, nodding his head in Harry's direction.

"Considering Julian is a "faggot" I suggest you stop using that term." I said, standing up. I dumped my tray in the garbage, and slammed it down, giving it to the dish washers.

I briskly walked out of the lunch room, on a day where I can't get my hair to look right, my car wouldn't start, and I failed a math test Zayn has to fuck with me.

I ran my fingers through my already shit looking hair as I headed toward my locker. I'd explain to El and Niall where I went later, unless Zayn tells them.

"Louis!"

I turned around to see Harry, I slowed down so he could catch up to me. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I saw you storm out of the cafeteria."

"Just a bad day," I muttered, "and asshole Zayn."

"Why are you friends with him if he's an asshole?" Harry asked.

I shrugged. "We don't even act like friends anymore."

"I'm sorry," Harry said, "you still have Niall and I as your friends."

"Thanks, Harry." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome," he said, "and you know if you ever wanted to get away from Zayn you could sit with me."

"I don't know if that's a good idea, Liam wouldn't like that."

"Oh yeah," Harry said in realization.

"Thanks for the offer though. I'll be fine."

* * *
»Harry's POV«

"Sorry about leaving by the way, Louis just brings out the worst side of me." Liam said. We were sitting on his bed studying for the English quiz.

"I understand." I said, looking through the vocabulary.

"Why are you hanging out with him?" Liam asked.

"I know you're worried, but I'm not going to leave you like he did." I said. "I can tell he regrets it from the way he talks about you."

"He talks about me?" Liam asked, surprised.

I nodded. "You're my best friend, and I offered him to sit with us at lunch and he said no because it would make you upset." I explained. "He's really changed."

"Holy shit," Liam said all of a sudden.

"What?"

"You like him don't you?"

"What?"

"I didn't stutter, Harry. You have a crush on Louis, don't you?"

"I don't know," I said softly. I really didn't know. He was amazing, but he was straight. "I think so." I admitted.

"That's just great!" Liam muttered.

"Li, I already told you I wouldn't replace you!"

"It's not just that," he said.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"This!" He said with frustration, pushing himself onto me and kissing me. I kissed him back, as I leaned back on the bed.

________________________
How's that for ending a chapter?

-Amanda Styles [6/18/15]