Chapter 19 - Distractions

Louis's POV
I sat next to Eleanor in her living room, as she told me a story about one of her girl friends. I wasn't really focused on the story, but was watching her twirl her hair. She always did when she was focused. It always distracted me.

"I wish you would've came over last night babe, I've missed spending time with you."

"I've missed you too." I said with a small smile. I told her that Harry left because I wasn't feeling well, so we couldn't hang out. In all reality I was just thinking about what Harry said. "I don't think Harry and I will be spending much more time together, so I'll have more time for you."

"Why not? Isn't he helping you?" she asked, confused.

"Yes, but I think he's given me all the help he can." I said. I needed to leave Harry alone. Eleanor is my girlfriend, and I can't just cheat on her like that. Harry is right, it's wrong. He didn't deserve to be the person on the sidelines when he had feelings for me. He should move on from me, I'm not good for him.

"Well to get your mind off Harry, why don't you start thinking about me?" she said, moving her hand up my leg. She rubbed over my crotch, and moved her hand up to the button on my pants. She unbuttoned them, and pulled down the zipper. I let her pull them off me, along with my boxers. She grabbed my erection, and began to stroke it. I called out her name softly, as I began to get hard. I let her move her hand up and down for a while, before I'd had enough. I maneuvered myself, so I was suddenly straddling her. I kissed her roughly, and pulled her shirt over her head. I put my tongue in her mouth, as I reached around her to take off her bra.

"Lou, let's take this upstairs." she said. I got up off the couch, and grabbed all of our clothes off the floor. In case her parents came home. I followed her up the stairs into her bedroom. I shut the door behind me, and locked it. I threw the clothes on the floor, and then turned to the bed where Eleanor was laying. She threw her bra on the floor, and was now working on getting her pants off. I threw my shirt on the floor, and crawled on top of her.  I connected our lips again, and started kissing down her body. As I reached her navel, I inserted a finger into her. She started to moan as I pushed it in and out. I keep thrusting my finger inside of her, and she began to get more wet. I added a second finger, and moved them at a fast pace. She was moaning my name, and her thighs began to shake. I added a third finger, and felt her orgasm release all over my hand.

"My turn," she said in a low voice, as she motioned for me to lay down. She moved towards me, and put her hand on my dick again. She moved it into her mouth and instantly ran my hands through her hair. As she went deeper a flashback of my car went through my head.

She's not as good as Harry at this.

Oh no, stop thinking about Harry.

Think about Eleanor, she's sucking your dick!

God that feels good, but Harry's mouth around m-

"Eleanor," I called out. She pulled off of me, and looked at me confused. "I really wanna be inside you." She began to smile. I couldn't tell her to stop. I already made her release. I'd feel so guilty. But I couldn't stop thinking about Harry.

* * *

Harry's POV

"I thought it didn't bother you." Liam said.

I groaned. "That's exactly what Louis said."

"Well, I dislike the guy, but you did do stuff with him after you saw him getting all flirty with Eleanor at lunch. Are you sure it bothers you?"

"Yes," I nodded, "no one deserves to be cheated on like that. Louis and I will still be friends." At least I hoped he still wanted to be my friend. I was very cold to him last night.

"To end the conflict you must first discuss it."

"I don't believe your philosophical quotes." 

"Har-"

"I just need some space from him for a while." I said, cutting Liam off. "He wants to be with Eleanor, so I need to work on ridding my feelings for him."

"Hey, I don't like the guy. I have no objections." Liam said, putting his hands up in defense.

I rolled my eyes at Liam's response. I didn't see how he thought of it as a competition. He's been my best friend for years. Louis would never replace him.

"Harry there is something I've been meaning to talk to you about." Liam started.

"What is it?"

"Well, ever since we kissed I think about it every time I see you. I can't get it out of my head. Maybe now that you need to get over Louis I can help you out. You said that's what was stopping you from giving me a chance."

I felt bad. Liam was attractive, but I saw him as my best friend. "I'm sorry Liam, but I don't think that's a good idea. You're my best friend, I don't want to hurt you."

Liam frowned, "I thought you might say that."

"I'm sorry," I said again, "there's someone out there for you, it just isn't me."

_______________________
-Amanda Styles [09/22/16]