Chapter 20 - Crazy

Louis' POV
Tonight Eleanor wanted to go to a party. The day of the week was irrelevant to either of us. These last couple of days had been stressful, so I was ready to get plastered and then most likely have rough sex with Eleanor. Drunk sex is sometimes the best sex. She was dressed in a tight black dress, and I was wearing a white shirt with black jeans. We hadn't even left my house yet, and she was already looking at me like she was ready to take it off.

"Ready to go babe?" Eleanor asked and I nodded. I grabbed my phone off the table and put it in my pocket. Eleanor walked out the door and I followed her. We got into my car, and drove 15 miles west. We had to pass Harry's on our way, and I knew for sure he wouldn't be there. It was Sunday night.

Eleanor was holding my hand and rubbing my leg the entire drive there,  she was definitely excited for tonight. I could tell we were approaching the party because there were cars parked all along the road. I parked in the closest spot I could find.

"This is going to be fun," Eleanor said, "remember the last party we went to?"

I nodded. Harry was there, and came out onto the balcony after El and I got done messing around.

Eleanor grabbed my hand, and laced our fingers together as we walked down the road to the party. There were already so many people inside. We walked through the door, and I was heading for the drink table. I was ready to get buzzed. I grabbed one for me, and one for Eleanor. She smiled when I handed it to her, and I started chugging mine. It tasted a little strong, which was okay with me. I turned to walk out of the room when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Zayn.

"Better watch where you're going Tomlinson," Zayn spoke, slurring the end of all his words.

"You should probably take your own advice so you're so drunk I could knock you out with one hit."

"Whatever," he said, walking past me, but stopped when he got to Eleanor. "Whenever you get sick of him, give me a call."

"Poor guy, he thinks I'm interested." Eleanor said once Zayn walked away. I laughed, as I took another drink.

"Let's go dance!" she said, pulling on my hand. I followed her into the living room of the house, as she started to sway her hips to the beat. She wrapped my arm around her waist, as I help my drink with the other. She backed into me, and grinded her butt down on my crotch. I moved forward, so our bodies were moving together with the music.

After we danced to a few more songs, I had finished three drinks. I definitely wasn't drunk yet, and I needed more. I told Eleanor I'd be right back, and headed back to the drink table. I grabbed two cups, as I heard someone call my name.

"Hey, Lou!" I turned to see Niall. "Where's Eleanor?"

"Out there dancing," I said, pointing to the living room. "Did you run into Zayn?"

"Yeah, he's drunk off his ass."

"I know," I replied, "he told Eleanor to give him a call when she gets sick of me."

"She'll never get sick of you." Niall said.

"I'm not so sure."

I walked back out to the living room to find Eleanor. I was already through the first drink in my hand. I was starting to feel the buzz I wanted, so I was drinking fast. Dance A$$ by Big Sean was playing and once I found Eleanor she was shaking her whole body to it. "You like this song?" I said, standing behind her. She nodded her head, as she continued to move. I finished the drink in my right hand, and moved to the one in my left as she continued to dance.

"Dance with me!" She shouted, wrapping her arms around my neck. She placed her lips on mine for a moment, before she went back to dancing. I watched her boobs jiggle in front of me as she moved, and I just wanted to rip her shirt off.

The song ended, and Eleanor stopped in her tracks. "I'm gonna go get another drink." She said, moving away from me. She was going to get her second, as I was on my fifth. I swallowed the last drop, and sat on the couch that was in the room.

"Hey, Louis." The girl on the opposite end of the couch spoke. I looked to see that it was Eleanor's friend Chelsea.

"Oh, hi." I said back. I was on the level of drunkenness I wanted at this point.

"You know, there's something I've been meaning to tell you, but every time I see you you're with El."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Something Eleanor told me," she began, "the reason she wanted a break is because she was with someone else."

"What?" I asked, confused. Eleanor wouldn't cheat on me, she's infatuated with me.

"She was going to end things completely because she felt bad for cheating on you," she said, "but she was too scared to let you go."

I laughed. "If she's cheating on me, then who is she cheating with?"

"Zayn."

"Zayn?" I repeated. "She doesn't even like Zayn."

"It's your choice if you want to believe me or not. But I'm her best friend, and I gave her a chance to do what's right. She was too scared, and you don't deserve it." She said, getting off the couch. She started walking away, and I saw Eleanor coming this way. They walked past each other, but didn't say anything. She came back with two drinks, and handed one to me.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Oh, I ran into Zayn and Niall." she said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Really? Chelsea just told me you've been fucking Zayn." I didn't believe her, but this way I would prove I'm right.

She looked at me with a surprise look, "What?"

"That's why you wanted a break?"

"Louis-"

"It's true?! I thought she was lying!"

"But-"

"Fuck you, Eleanor. You're fucking Zayn?! He used to be my best friend, he's the reason we're together!" I yelled. People began to look at us.

"Louis, you're drunk. You're making a scene." She said quietly.

"I don't give a fuck," I said, "we're done."

I walked away from her, chugging the last drink she gave me. I was feeling tipsy now, and I definitely couldn't drive at this point. We were supposed to spend the night, but I wasn't staying in the same place with her. I felt so bad for kissing Harry when we were on a break and starting to patch things up, but she's been fucking Zayn for who knows how long. I chose her over Harry. I should've chosen Harry, now he's probably not even interested. I started to feel emotional, and I knew the alcohol was getting to me.

I walked down the street, passing my car. Maybe I could fix things with Harry, and stay at his place. I felt drunk as fuck, there was no way I'm making it home.

Once I made it to Harry's it was 12:39am. I texted him telling him I was downstairs, and pounded on the door again as loud as I could. After a few moments, the door opened.

"Louis, its 1 in the morning." Harry said with a yawn. His voice was low and you could tell he just came out of a deep sleep.

"I'm sorry," I spoke, "Tonight at the party Chelsea told me Eleanor's been with Zayn this whole time behind my back. It was so stupid of me to go back to her. It felt right when I was kissing you, and I hurt you to be with her. You probably don't even want me now." I was tearing up by now. The booze was getting the best of me.

"Louis," Harry started, "I'd be crazy not to want you." He wrapped his arms around me, just like he did the last time Eleanor hurt me. I tipped his chin up with my hand, and placed my lips on his. He kissed me back, before he pulled away.

"Lets go inside."

_____________________________
-Amanda_Styles69 [10-15-16]