Chapter 15 - Rough Days

"So that hickey actually is from Louis?" Liam asked.

"Oh hell yeah," I said, proud of the mark I had left on him.

"I thought you were straight," Liam stated.

I shrugged. "I don't really have a preference."

"What did Eleanor say earlier?" Harry asked.

"Not important."

"Yes it is."

I sighed. "She said we shouldn't see other people."

"But you're sucking on Harry?" Liam pointed out.

"The other way around actually," I said, as Harry hit me in the chest. He instantly started to blush, it was so cute.

"Please don't say anymore, or my ears will start to bleed." Liam said, putting his hands over his ears.

I started to laugh, but Harry looked embarrassed. The bell suddenly rang, causing me to frown. I wanted more time with Harry. "We better get going," he stated.

I waited for Liam to turn around, as Harry began to follow. I grabbed Harry's hand, and quickly pecked his lips. He smiled, and a blush arose on his cheeks.

We went our separate ways in the hall, and I traveled my usual route to my locker. I opened it up, and unzipped my backpack. As I did so, I felt a firm tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mr. Evans staring down at me. Mr. Evans is the school principal, and let's just say I've had my fair share of trouble. I knew what this was about.

"My office, now." he said in a stern voice. I sighed, and followed behind him as we walked to his office. We entered the high school office, and walked back until we reached his room. He opened the door, and Zayn was sitting in front of his desk. He was holding an ice pack to his head, and had a few bandages on his face. He had some on his nose and chin.

"Take a seat," Mr. Evans instructed. I sat next to Zayn in the seat in front of his desk.

"Take a look at him," Mr. Evans stated, "does it make you proud that you can beat people up. I don't allow that behavior at my school."

"Wait a minute," I stated, Zayn was definitely not the victim here. "I didn't just beat Zayn up. He threw himself at me."

"You expect me to believe that Louis? You have one small mark on your chin, and bloody knuckles. Zayn has a broken nose, and multiple cuts. It appears to me that you attacked him, and he threw in one punch."

"Quit pretending Lou, you know you started it." Zayn said. I couldn't believe the shit that Zayn was pulling.

"You're suspended as football captain for the next two weeks." Mr. Evans stated.

"I'll miss our first play off game!" I argued.

"I don't care, Louis. This is your punishment. I'll be letting coach know." he said. "Now head to class."

I got out of my seat, glaring at Zayn. I left the office, and slowly walked down the hallway. I was pissed. How the fuck could Mr. Evans believe that I started it when Zayn's been in three fights in the last few weeks? It's a load of bullshit. I punched the locker next to mine, and opened mine up, grabbing my textbooks. I just wanted this day to be over.

* * *
"Look, Tomlinson, I know that Zayn's been a jerk lately. I doubt that you started the fight. But I can't go against the principal's decision. I'm sorry. You're suspended as captain." Coach said to me. "You can still practice, but you won't be in any games until your suspension is over."