Chapter 16 - Reality

Harry's POV

I was laying in my bed on my stomach, flipping through my chemistry textbook. We had a test coming up in two days. As I wrote down some notes in my journal, I heard someone knocking. "Come in," I said. The door knob turned, and I looked up to see Louis standing in my doorway.

"Hey," I said smiling. My mom must have let him in. I closed my chemistry book, and set it on my bed side table.

"Hi," he said as he closed the door. He walked across my room and sat next to me on the bed. "Remember the first time we were in here?"

"How could I forget? It's the reason the rug lies in front of the tv, instead of in front of my bed."

"Hey, now that I know how you feel about me are you sure you actually tripped?" he said, with a grin.

"Of course I tripped! I would never purposefully throw myself on top of you." I said, defensively.

"I wish you would." Louis said, causing me to blush.

"Well, you had a girlfriend then," I stated, "and I thought you were straight."

"Don't worry, I once thought that too." Louis joked. I smiled back at him, as I watched him move his hair out of his eyes. He was looking back at me as I watched him. He moved himself toward me, and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back, as he wrapped his arms around my neck. He wasted no time, and climbed into my lap. He straddled my waist, as he let his hands travel up into my hair. I kept my hands low on his waist, as he placed his tongue on my lips. I opened my mouth slightly, and let him deepen the kiss. I could feel my erection growing already, just from having Louis on top of me. He moved his lips down to my jaw, and then down to my neck. I let out a small moan, but quickly that sent me into a panic.

"Lou, my mom is going to hear us." I spoke, as he pulled his lips off of me.

"Fine," he said, and pecked my lips again. He climbed off of me, and sat next to me for a moment. It became silent, and I began to feel awkward.

"Are you worried?" I asked. Tired of the silence.

"About what?"

"If people find out about you and I?"

Louis shrugged. "I don't see that happening."

"Oh." I said back. His response gave me a sour feeling in my stomach. What if we actually started dating? Would people ever know about us?

Who am I kidding, Louis will never actually want a relationship with me. It just feels addicting to be with Louis.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked, snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"Oh, nothing." I said in response.

"Are you sure, baby?" he said. The word baby made me smile.

"Of course, I'm with you." I said, pecking his lips. As I went to pull away, he pulled me back in, kissing me harder.

"I wish your mom wasn't home." he whispered, after he pulled away. "Can I pick you up this Saturday?"

"I'd have to ask," I said, "but I'm sure she'll say yes."

"Tell her it's a study date."

* * *

"Please tell me you haven't slept with Louis."

"Of course not, Liam." I stated.

"Good, because Eleanor is telling everyone that things are better than ever between them." Liam warned me.

I just nodded my head, as we stopped at my locker. I opened it and put my books away. "Let's just go to lunch."