Violence. {TW}

NOTE:

I am placing a TRIGGER WARNING for this chapter.

*****

Lan Zhan was pushing and shoving, and it was hurting him too, as this time there was no lubrication of any sort, and the sex brought him no pleasure. It felt familiar, but it was somehow different too. His brain was refusing to accept the reality of what was happening in that moment. The only thought that was circling in his brain was that this was....punishment? revenge? justice? he deserved it?

He was hurting deeply, his soul was bleeding,  and now he was in turn hurting the one who had wronged him. Perhaps it was justice. 

Yes.

His strong hands were making bruises on Wei Ying fragile body too, but Lan Zhan never noticed. He was pushing in mindlessly, wondering what was different...what? What was different this time?

Yes. Yes. The silence Always, during their love-making,  Wei Ying would moan and let him know how he felt, telling him how good it felt, how much he loved him...they would exchange kisses, and caress each other... He remembered how their love-making felt, sounded... 

The room was silent now. How much time passed? Minutes? Hours? Years? Centuries? Time had stopped. Wei Ying was lying helplessly on his back, his arms limp along his sides, his eyes closed, face wet with tears. It was as if Lan Zhan was noticing the consequences of his actions just now for the first time. Slowly, as if waking up from deep sleep, he removed his hand from Wei Wuxian's face, a little scared. He saw the blood on his husband's lips, and the purplish bruise that was forming on his jaw, and it horrified him. He stopped and stared at the young man underneath him, as if he was in bed with  a stranger.

As soon as he stopped moving, Wei Ying opened his eyes and looked up. Even now, in tears, he was searching for some reason for all this. Lan Zhan saw so much pain and fear in his eyes that he gasped and pulled away, separating them. The moment Wei Ying felt free, he jumped out of bed, grabbed his clothes and ran out of the door, staggering, as he could barely walk, but definitely in a hurry to escape.

Lan Zhan looked at his hands and saw blood, which surprised him greatly. He looked down at his now quickly vanishing erection – and saw blood too. Blood was on the bed sheets too. 

He felt very light-headed and now the world went dark.