Break the rules, Shizun. 🔞

NOTE:

🔞🔞🔞

****

- Well, I wish you had saved this for me...  -  he laughed, dipping his finger into the milky mix and bringing it to his lips and sucking on it seductively too, licking his lips innocently as if he was eating honey.

Lan Zhan groaned. He wasn't sure how much longer he would endure this. His whole body was numb with sexual tension; he was afraid that he would just tear the ribbon involuntarily and ruin it all. The level of self-restraint he had to apply was more than he could handle for much longer.

Wei Ying was watching him with curiosity, sitting on his lap again now, feeling their shared warmth beneath him.

- It hurts, doesn't it?  Hurts not be in possession of your own body... to be undone... to have no voice... Lan Wangji?   -  Wei Ying's words came out raspy and trailing.

Lan Zhan tried to hide his tears of shame. He gnashed his teeth; he was all sweaty with the effort not to speak back, not to return any of this. How much longer would this torment go on?

Wei Ying was playing with him now, caressing his cock and dipping his fingertips in the mixture of their seed on his belly, smiling and taking his time, enjoying himself. Lan Zhan was surprised to see Wei Ying like this, but more importantly  –  he wondered what the next step would be. 

His eyes followed his every movement and Wei Ying realized that he enjoyed being watched. He leaned in and kissed Lan Zhan without any warning and just as he weakly hoped that this would be the end of it all, he felt Wei Ying's moist and sticky fingers slide down, and further down, smearing semen all over his cock and balls, and now finding their way between his buttocks. Lan Zhan gasped into the kiss, but did not interrupt  –  he was, too, thirsty for Wei Ying's lips. His body curved, and he spread his knees a little to let Wei Ying deeper.

Wei Ying's face was burning, he was breathing heavily, lost in pleasure.

- My love, how are you so hot...  so hot, so gorgeous...  -  he was whispering as he leaned his forehead against Lan Zhan's wide shoulders.

Hanguang-Jun was biting his lips severely; the fingertips massaging his center were persistent and boldly pushing in now, bringing him immense pleasure; he knew he would not last too long - this stimulation was just getting him harder, and he feared he would come again very soon. He moaned, giving up:

- Have mercy, Shizun... Please... Oh, Gods, I am begging you... Wei Ying...

His head dropped, he was shivering all over. He was exhausted, expecting his next punishment for breaking the rules again, but strangely, Wei Ying said nothing. 

On the contrary, he hugged him, and kissed him gently now, caressed his newly formed hard-on, his hands caressing both his cock and between his buttocks, whispering:

- I want you, Lan Zhan... I want to feel you in me... so deep in me... I want to feel you come inside me... fill me up... I need you, my love... I want you to have me, fully, just for you, all for you... all of me... all for you...

Lan Zhan felt light-headed. Those words were probably the worst torture so far, but when he lifted up his eyes to look at Wei Ying he saw him smiling, his eyes begging. He nodded gently, and his hand carefully led Lan Zahn's throbbing cock between his thighs. He came closer, straddled him, making himself comfortable on top of him, and just in seconds Lan Zhan felt his moist opening devouring him, as Wei Ying relaxed his body over his hard-on. Both cried in pleasure, panting, finally merging. Wei Ying was shivering with the extremely overwhelming sensation, resting his head on Lan Zahn's shoulder, his hands on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. 

He tensed his body, now moving up and down slowly, staring lovingly into Lan Zhan's eyes.

- Break the rules for me, my love...  -  he murmured, eyes glazed and fire burning in his insides.

- Wei Ying!!!   –  Lan Zahn cried, still unable to believe what was happening. His strong hands tore through the ribbon, not minding that this made his wrists bleed. His arms finally could hold his lover, and he drew him near, crushed him against his chest, lifted him up and brought him to the bed without separating their bodies.

- So cruel, Shizun... Torturing me for so long.. So long without you, Wei Ying...  Such a long time without you, my beloved...  -  Lan Zhan was chanting, shoving slowly into his lover, drinking his moans, kissing that perfect mouth, finally finding release for all the tension.

- I love you... I love you more than myself, husband...  -  Wei Ying whispered, struggling for air between kisses.  –  I missed you so much...so much, Lan Zhan... so much...

Lan Wangji held him close, as if he wanted to fuse their chests fully together, just like their mouths were merged and their bodies matched and merged, and glided, and fit into each other. Wei Ying was clinging to him, too weak to speak even, and thankful for Lan Zahn's extraordinary strength and stamina.

Waves of pleasure were running through their bodies; there was no pain as with such extensive foreplay they were both extremely aroused and their bodies were ready. They changed positions and places often, delaying their climax, as they wanted to be one as long as possible. Wei Ying was dripping with juices  –  all that foreplay had been exhausting for him, but now it all was oh so gratifying. And now, seeing how he managed to turn Lan Zhan so excessively on  –  he was pleased and tried to satisfy him in any way possible.

- I'm yours, my heart... only yours... Love me, Lan Zhan.. more...more... more.... I need more...  –  he would repeat, thirsty, missing, craving.

Lan Zahn felt no more pain or worry. He lived in the moment, fully submerged in the pleasures Wei Ying's body provided. He was happy, he felt fulfilled, giving himself away and bringing pleasure in turn to the only one that mattered, the only one in the world he loved with all his being.

- I'll never forget your lesson, Shizun... I love you so much, Shizun... My beautiful husband... You are my heart, Wei Ying...  -  he would whisper, his lips constantly searching for new places to lick and kiss. 

And again. And again. And again.

***

The moon was already setting when the two fell to bed, exhausted and sweaty, panting noisily. Lan Zhan spoke first, pretty sure his heart would burst:

- That was...it was... I can't...

- Yes. I know.  -  Wei Ying laughed lightly, puffing. 

He snuggled closer to him, all sticky, but happy. They breathed together in silence for some time.

- Thank you. – Lan Zahn finally whispered. – You knew exactly what to do when I was lost.  

Wei Ying lifted himself a bit and kissed him gently.

- I risked a lot. I never knew whether you'd listen, whether you'd obey. Half of the time I was afraid that you'd get angry and destroy me, and we both know what happens when rage consumes you, Lan Zhan...  –  Wei Ying said softly.

- I don't want you to be afraid of me, ever again, my love.  –  Lan Zahn murmured, stroking his back now and drawing him nearer still. Wei Ying buried his face in his chest and nodded a little.

-  Xichen asked me if I was happy, you know. Now I am.  –  Lan Zahn smiled.

-  I think this was the best sex I have ever had, Lan Zhan!  –  Wei Ying grinned.

- Mmmm.  –  Lan Zhan smiled, as he knew that both of them had only ever had sex with each other.  –  It's a good thing we sent the servants and the children away. You were so loud tonight, husband.  –  Lan Zahn smirked.

- Ah, Hanguang-Jun is wise!  And he knows how to make me moan so loud!  –  Wei Ying grinned again, placing a wet kiss on Lan Zhan's chest.

- So shameless.  –  Lan Zhan mumbled, content and smiling.

                                                  ][ ~~~ THE END ~~~][