12. 𝘋𝘜𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛, 𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘓 𝘉𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘋𝘖𝘞𝘕 𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘋

THE VILLAINS

THREE HOURS BEFORE KINETIKA & DYNAMIGHT ARRIVE TO JAPAN

Loud knocking echoed through the old building as Venom and Chain stood still, awaiting for their next victim to open the door. They didn't have to wait for long before the door opened and revealed a man who looked to be well in his fifties. "Ex Pro-Hero Labrinth?" Venom asked coldly. The grey haired man looked confused, but nodded. "You kids aren't from the government are ya'? Do ya' need help with somethin'?"

Chain smirked, a small chuckle slipping from his lips. "Oh we need help with something alright.." Labrinth's eyebrows knotted in confusion before his eyes widened with realisation. "You kids are-" Before he could finish, Venom knocked him out swiftly with a punch to the nose. Chain caught him before he could hit the ground and motioned for Venom to get a chair to settle the man on.

"You've gotten slow old man.." Muttered Chain as he dragged the man back into the apartment. "And heavy.." He heaved, plopping him onto the chair that Venom had placed in the middle of the living room. "Did you get any rope?" He asked, she gave him a look as if to say 'did you hit your head?'. "Are you stupid? Use your chains.." She huffed in annoyance. The redhead cringed, glancing at the old man. "I don't wanna touch him with my chains, he's old and ugly.. Why don't you use your webs?"

The cold stare from Venom's cold scarlet eyes shut him up and he tied the unconscious man up. "So what do we do now?" Chain asked, staring at his handiwork. "Wait for him to wake up." Venom replied as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. He rolled his eyes, leaning on the counter behind him. "Stop blowing your damn hair out of your face and tie it." He grumbled after a few minutes, fed up with the sound of her occasional puffing.

"Why don't you fuckin' do it yourself.." She hissed back. He shrugged, walking towards her and grabbing a section of her hair. "What the fuck are you doing?!" She whisper-shouted, whipping her head back in his direction. "Doing your hair like you said." He replied innocently. "I was being sarcastic!" "Sure, turn around and be quiet, your blowing annoys me. Besides you should thank me, I'm doing you a favour."

He hummed happily as he brushed his hands through her black and white locks, weaving them into a neat braid. "Oh you're actually okay at this.." Venom muttered while staring at her reflection on the shiny marble counter. "Why thank you. When you've been with as many women as I have you're bound to learn.." He purred into her ear. She rolled her eyes at his flirtatiousness, pushing him away from her and walking off into the kitchen. "C'mon baby I was just jokin' with ya', no need to get mad.."

"Shut up. I'm getting bored." She replied, strolling back into the living room with a bowl filled with ice and water. Before he could ask her what she was planning, she splashed the water on the bound man. He gasped for air as he regained his consciousness. "Wake up old man, I don't have all day." She muttered, glaring straight into his eyes.

"What do you want from me..?" He coughed out. "Information. About your old student, Y/n L/n." The red head stepped in. "I don't know who that is.." Labrinth answered. Chain's eye twitched from annoyance and he tightened the chains around the old man. "Oh just the number one hero, Kinetika. Ring a bell?" "I don't know what you're talking about, Kinetika was never my student.."

A freshly conjured chain appeared, wrapping itself tightly around the bound man's throat. "I think you're lying.." Chain spat through gritted teeth. "I.. I'd rather die than tell you anything about her.." The man heaved out. Venom was getting bored again, so she left Chain with the man for a while and strolled into the kitchen.