15. 𝘏𝘌'𝘚 𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘚 𝘛𝘖𝘖? 𝘊'𝘔𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘈𝘕, 𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘝𝘈𝘊𝘠

Where am I?

It's all dark here...

"I see you're awake.. Well, mentally at least.."

Maneater?

I turned around, his eyes met mine. He was standing far away from me, nothing else was visible, it was pitch black. But I could see him, clear as day. Am I dreaming? Or is this one of his schemes?

"So, I take it you've bandaged yourself now, let's talk in a civilised manner." His smile is sickening. "What did you do to me?" He shook his head. "This was the only way I could talk to you without you trying to smite me." That made me frown. "So I'm not dreaming? Did you kidnap me or something? Where the fuck are we?"

I caught a glimpse of his sharp fangs when he smirked at me. The thought that those teeth had sunk into the skins of innocent people only hours ago was stomach churning. "I'll leave it to you to figure out. Now, I'm sure you're wondering why your beloved ex-mentor got killed.. so let's talk."

Two chairs appeared suddenly. He sat on one and motioned for me to do the same. I didn't. Instead I stood behind it, with one hand gripping the polished wood. My quirk didn't seem to be working here.. wherever 'here' is.. So the chair is my best line of defence in case he tries something.

"Why?" "Patience darling. I simply wanted some information on you, but that loyal bastard refused to give any.." He sighed. Bastard..? In a flash of uncontrolled anger, I launched at him, I wanted to punch him so badly it hurt. But an invisible barrier stopped me. "Careful.. you'll hurt yourself.."

I wanted to spit on him, but my mouth felt dry. "You either let me speak or I'll go for your precious assistant instead. What was his name... Benedict..? Benny?" "Don't you dare touch Benji.." I slammed my hands on the invisible barrier, my gaze locking with his. Staring into his eyes is like staring into a pit of pained souls, swimming around in a void.

"Yes. him." He motioned for me to back away, and I did. Not out of fear for myself, but for Benji. If he killed a strong ex-pro like Labrinth, he could definitely hurt, no kill, Benjamin. "What do you want? Why are you doing this?" I sat down.

"You. For you. All of it. I want you to join me." "Never." I responded quickly, without thinking. He sighed, he looked annoyed. "I expected that response, but it still irritates me. What do you even see in this shitty hero society?" I shook my head. "I think that it needs change-" "Then join me damn it!"

He sat up, grabbed my chin, and forced me to look into his eyes. My grip tightened on the chair. "But. Your way of going at it is absurd and despicable." I grabbed his wrist and tried to push it away. No use, it's like I have the strength of a child in here.

"It's for the best Kinetika." "No! It's for your pleasure! It's cruel and inhuman!" He laughed loudly. "Oh my dear, I abandoned my humanity a long, long time ago! What makes you think that I'll care about some pitiful humans? It's for the greater good after all so why should it matter?" He makes me want to puke, his sick smile, the lack of compassion in his eyes, it's terrifying. He really doesn't care.

"Don't... don't touch me.." I whispered. He scoffed. "Very well. I'll see you next time, I hope you're a good dancer." He left a small kiss in the same spot as earlier before disappearing.

Did he just say dancer?

Y/n gasped, gripping her neck in the same spot. Her sudden jolt startled Bakugou awake as well. "What are you doing..?" He gasped, holding her down. "I.. I need to leave.." She mumbled, scrambling to get up. By the time Bakugou realised what the hell was going on she was already out the door. "Fucking hell.." He muttered furiously, getting off the floor to go search for her and make sure she doesn't end up unconscious on the floor with open stitches.