19. 𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘠, 𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠

THE HEROES, TWO DAYS AFTER THE INVESTIGATION

Bakugou was bored. Every few months his old classmates have a gathering to catch up, this time it was his turn to host. If it were up to him he would never attend, but he'd never hear the end of it from Kirishima. So here he is, sitting on the couch with his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose, waiting for this to be over so he could get back to his work and life.

"So Bakugou, we had no idea you had a girlfriend! Let alone Kinetika! Where is she anyways?" Sero asked, leaning on the couch from behind the blond. "Not here. She went on patrol to clear her head." He responded, his eyes not sparing Sero a glance. "What is she like? Oh how did you ask her out?" Ashido jumped in, her eyes glinting with excitement and curiosity. 'Going on patrol with her would've been more merciful than this.' Bakugou grumbled internally.

"None of your business." He grumbled. "Awe c'mon man, we're just curious! I mean you are dating a foreign number one hero." Kirishima chimed, it seemed that the entire class had joined the conversation. Even Tokoyami was listening in. "I think he's just flustered because he's not used to having one." Jirou teased, earning a glare from Bakugou. "Guys he can tell us about her when he feels comfortable, don't pressure him." Yaoyorozu added.

"How many times am I gonna tell you it's none of your business-"

CRASH!

Everyone's attention turned to the window that was just shattered into pieces. Y/n's figure was slammed into the ground by a goblin-like man. He clenched his fist, throwing a punch at Y/n's face. The punch would've broken her nose if she didn't move her head. She gathered her legs under him and kicked the villain off of her using her quirk. He flew backwards, his back sliding across the polished top floor of Bakugou's agency.

The rooms walls were pretty much windows, so the goblin man spread his skeletal batlike wings to get away. "Oh hell no.." Y/n muttered. She jumped off the ground, extending her leg and knocking the man off his legs. She leaped onto his back, flipping him onto his stomach and holding his wrists with her hands. "Uhm, does anyone have handcuffs?" She laughed nervously. Yaoyorozu sprang into action, quickly creating and chucking handcuffs to Y/n.

She grabbed the man, pulling him up and making him walk forwards. "Was ruining my afternoon necessary?" She grumbled, mostly to herself. He responded by spitting blood in her face, to which she cringed and tightened her grip on his cuffed wrists. "Good evening everyone! I'm so sorry for ruining your gathering.." Y/n said, smiling awkwardly at the others. The class was still in shock behind her, no one was able to utter a word.

Bakugou, who had snapped out of his daze, walked up to Y/n to see why the hell she was just thrown into his window with a giant winged man trying to kill her. "What the hell happened?" He whisper-shouted. "I'll tell you later, I have to hand him to the authorities first. Sorry for breaking your window and ruining the party.." She whispered back. He opened his mouth, about to insult her, but he stopped himself. He saw how she was genuinely feeling bad and shook his head.

"It's.. whatever. Don't worry about it." He said to her before turning to address the class. "What are you all still staring at? Get back to whatever you're doing. I'm gonna go put this scum where he belongs." The two grabbed the villain and escorted him out of the room. "There's a holding cell this way, we can chuck him there until the cops show up for him." Bakugou led Y/n into a section of the agency that she's never been to, there were approximately three empty cells in there.

"Sorry about that. I was on patrol and he came out of nowhere, he was saying something about you taking his brother away from him or something. He said he wanted to take something of yours too." She explained after he locked the cell. "Huh. I see." He said. Y/n couldn't see it, the section was pretty dim, but he had an angry look on his face as he stared at the villain. "Give me a second with him will you?" She nodded, exiting the room hesitantly.