43. 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘈 𝘉𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘛

"So, how is she?" Benji asked, rolling his wheelchair into Katsuki's living room. Katsuki shook his head, motioning in Y/n's direction. She was pacing on the balcony on a phone call from someone in America. Killian, he presumed. "She's been on her last nerve ever since she walked out of that online meeting yesterday with the president and the other one." He explained to Benji. Benji nodded. "Yeah I expected that might be the cause. Killian always gets on her nerves, and after yesterday... I'm surprised she hasn't blown something up yet."

Katsuki held up a phone, barely held together by its wires. "Not sure about that. She's using my phone to make the call after Killian messaged her to call him first thing in the morning.. On this phone." He pursed his lips. "Yeah.. If I could I would've too. You've never met Killian, he has a really punchable face, even to a pacifist person such as myself." Benji chuckled. "I bet. But we need her to be calm for tomorrow. She's leading the mission and we can't have her be like this."

"Yeah you're right. I have lots to prepare for today though so I can't distract her. Go take her out on a date or something to distract her from plotting Killian's demise in her head." Katsuki stared awkwardly at Benji, making Benji frown "You two got together for real right..?" He asked to make sure. "Yeah." Answered Katsuki. "..You've never taken her out on a real date?" Katsuki shook his head. Benji stared at him with his mouth open and his eyes squinting with what looked like disgust. "You get together with that and you don't take her out? What's wrong with you... why are you staring? Go!"

Katsuki was insulted, but Benji rolled his chair out of the room before could say anything. "Jesus Christ.. Soy harta de esta mierda, que y idiota...*" He mumbled under his breath before leaving the room. Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Fucking bitch.." Y/n cursed, closing the balcony door behind her. "Where'd Benji go?" She asked, handing Katsuki his phone back. "He had some preparations to do for tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow-" "Oh god there's so much to do.." She interrupted, turning to walk away.

Katsuki thought about Benji's insulting stare and quickly grabbed her before she could enter her stress-dome. "...Yes?" She asked, making him realise that he was staring. "Let's.. Go out." "Uh.. what?" He sighed in frustration. "Let's go out for lunch. You're too stressed, you won't have a clear head tomorrow during the mission. Let's go." Y/n blinked. "Is this about the phone? That's not stress, that's just irritation, I'll be fine-" He gave her a stern look. She knew that look, it's his 'don't act tough I know what's going on' look.

"Ugh fine. Where are you taking me?" She asked, putting him on the spot. 'Where the hell do people go on dates..' He thought before blurting out 'I know a good restaurant.' She nodded slowly, retreating back to her room. "We need to pass by a tech store on the way though!"

Katsuki hurried to his own room to change, and when he walked out Y/n was already changed and on his couch reading his copy of To kill a Mockingbird. "Took you long enough. I didn't know you were so literary Katsu.." He rolled his eyes and snatched the book from her hand. "I'm practising my english.." He grumbled, placing it on the counter. "Aw for me?" She cooed. "Tsk.. No.. It's for travelling internationally.." Huffed Katsuki. The truth was that he thought it was unfair that Y/n had to be good at Japanese and accommodate him while he didn't have to do shit in return. The effort needed to be equal, thought Katsuki.

"Mmmkay. Let's go then." She smiled, unconvinced. Katsuki drove them to the restaurant after passing a tech store so that Y/n could pick up a new phone. It was the nicest restaurant he knew of. He didn't eat outside often. The only reason he knew of this restaurant was because Kirishima invited him there during opening night. The restaurant was opened by Ex Pro-Hero Fatgum after he retired from his hero career due to an injury. "Oh wow.." She smiled when they got there. "Will we meet Suneater here? I heard he's the co-owner, I'm a massive fan.."