48. 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘖𝘕

(We're close to the end y'all... thank you guys so much for all the support so far<333)

"You sure? Mmm'kay. Yeah no it's fine, if Killian ordered it then you can't really do anything. No no I'm okay with it, I trust you. You know what you're doing. Yeah. Call me later." Y/n's voice was barely above a whisper as she tried not to wake Katsuki, who had her pulled to his chest with his face nuzzled in the nape of her neck. "Who the fuck is botherin' you at this hour?" He grumbled from behind her, making her scrunch up her face. "Sorry about that.. Didn't mean to wake you. It was Charlie, Killian told him to try and interview Maneater to get him to fess up about a few crimes suspected to be under the HRS' name."

He frowned. "Why won't he let you talk to him?" Y/n shrugged. "He said that he'll let me 'pull my psychological tricks' when they're done getting all the 'actually important' information. Doesn't matter anyway, I'll take the day off and away from him. Tsk." She explained sourly, doing air quotations. Katsuki scoffed, pressing a small kiss on her neck before moving to get up. The blanket slid down his bare chest as he sat up, rubbing his eyes and trying to adjust to the light.

When he finally got used to brightness, his eyes moved in her direction. "Why are you staring?" She asked, moving to lay on her back and stifling a yawn. "I'm not." He simply answered, his eyes still pinned to her. Katsuki scooted over to her, and she pushed his hair away from his face when he brushed his nose on hers. "I hate you." He mumbled, squinting. She rolled her eyes. "I hate you too." Y/n whispered back and pressed a kiss to his exposed forehead. He smiled and pulled away to check his phone, which was pinging on his bedside table.

"Hey. D'you wanna meet my parents?" He asked out of the blue after putting away his phone. Y/n turned to look at him, her head tilted to the side with the blanket pressed against her chest to cover herself. She had a confused look on her face. "..Huh?" "My parents told me to come to lunch when I'm free. And I got done with all my paperwork. You're free too. So I want you to come with me. Mom's been bugging the shit out of me to meet you, so this'll shut her up for now." He explained. "Ohhh. I'm... I don't know. What if she doesn't like me?" She sighed, running her hand through his head as he leaned towards her face again. "What's not to like?" He asked between kisses.

"Hmm I don't know. S'not like you liked me much when we first met." She muttered while he trailed needy kisses from her jaw to her collar bones. "What, do you want me to prove to you how much I like you again?" Katsuki asked, giving her a smug smile before pressing his lips against hers. "I'm not getting pulled into that trap again, you're insatiable Katsuki. C'mon now, get off me so that I can get ready..." Y/n hummed, tapping his shoulder.

Katsuki groaned, rolling off of her so that she could get up. She grabbed a towel and ventured off to the bathroom connected to the bedroom to shower, leaving him to lay on the bed all alone. A few seconds passed before she poked her head out of the door, glaring at her boyfriend. "Katsuki what the hell? How am I supposed to meet your parents with these?" She motioned towards the marks on her collarbone with a scowl, making him suppress a smile. "What? S'not their business." He responded, making her eye twitch irritably. "What kind of first impression is that?" She asked, he shrugged. "Ugh..."

When she got out of the shower, she rummaged through her things to find something to wear. "Which one is better?" She asked, holding up the two outfits to Katsuki, who had already changed and was laying on the bed with his phone in hand. "Anything is fine princess, don't overthink it." He hummed. "I can't not overthink Katsu. And your parents are fashion designers, so that makes it slightly worse." Y/n huffed with a scowl. "Fine. The one on the right, colour suits your skin tone more." He mumbled after glancing away from his second. She smiled contently and spun on her heel to go and return the second outfit.