꧁𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘠𝘖𝘜꧂

Hello everyone,

First I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read my writing and this story. I've put a lot of effort into it and had a lot of fun writing it. I feel like I gained more confidence in my writing and improved a little too, so thank you all for your support and comments. Thank you to my lovely editor @-marsh_mellow- for the tremendous amount of help that she's offered me throughout this story. She helped a lot with all of the original characters and the chapter. Along with the emotional support of course, that was very appreciated. You all had to deal with my very inconsistent updates and I'm also thankful for that.

Now I will not be leaving at all, and I'm excited to announce two stories that I've been working on and will publish very soon. Here are their summaries;

Wanted (An Izuku Midoriya x reader);

Y/n and her childhood friend Izuku are similar in many ways. They share the same Idol and the same struggle of being quirkless, and they're both aspiring heroes. All of her life she was never really special, never really wanted. Whether as a friend or a hero. Until one fateful day where she gets taken, is rumoured to be dead, trained for months until she breaks, given a "gift', and then labelled as an S level threat. Well now everyone wants her.
In fact she's probably the most wanted person in Japan.

Troublemaker (A Keigo Takami -Hawks- x reader);

Y/n was many things. A top 5 ranking hero, a vigilante, a teacher, a spy. But above all else, she's a troublemaker. She's labelled as Japan's most problematic hero for her ways of fighting crime. Of course, she never planned to be any of those things. She never planned to be shoved into a mission with her old classmate that forces her to confront her feelings and her deadly habits either.

But as she always says;

Shit happens.

Anyways, thank you again for reading Dynametika and I hope you had as much reading it as I had writing it.

(Update, they're both out now)

- J.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘋𝘠𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘒𝘈//𝘒.𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘹 𝘯𝘳.1 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 🎉