29. 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘚 𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚

INSIDE Y/N'S HEAD (AGAIN)

"Now don't try to slap me again." Huffed Maneater. She turned around to see him with his legs kicked up on the table while he sat on a luxurious chair. This was the same void she was in when he rudely invaded her dreams. "Why are you in my head again? Do you want to ruin my dreams again like you ruined my life?" She crossed her arms and conjured herself a chair, this was her brain and she could do whatever the fuck she wanted. Most of the time.

She still don't know how to get rid of that stupid wall he can put up. Or wake up when she wants to.

"Ruin is a bit harsh don't you think?" He sighed. "No, no I don't think." Y/n retorted with a mocking voice. "So why are you here again? Is this not something you can tell me in my waking moments? Did you have butt yourself in my dreams?" The desk under his legs vanished, and the chair did too after he stood up. And of course, to make her experience with him more of a living hell than it already was, her chair disappeared too, making her fall right on her back. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you.." She fumed under her breath, jumping back onto her legs.

He ignored the daggers that she was sending towards him with her eyes and cleared his throat, pointing towards the door that wasn't there a second ago. "I'm not here to see your dreams, my little queen. I'm here for your memories." "You're joking right? 'Cause if you are, this is not funny. I have a country to run and you snatched me here for a trip down memory lane?" Maneater smirked at Y/n's attempts to insult him and opened the door, pushing her inside. The door led to a movie theatre, except there were only two chairs in front of the giant screen. He sat down on one of them, and pulled her down to sit next to him on the other one.

Y/n opened her mouth again to tear him to shreds with her words, since he's not really allowing her to do it with her fists, but stopped when she saw two familiar faces appear on screen. "The mother and father of the great number one hero Kinetika. You look just like them." Maneater sighed, a popcorn bag appearing in his hands. "Care for some dear?" He asked. "I'll pass.." She murmured, throwing a terrified glance at the bag filled with eyeballs. On the screen, her mom and dad were hugging while cradling what she assumed to be her as a baby.

"Your mom's quirk allowed her to absorb and redistribute electricity, while your dad could summon lightning.. I see.. how fitting. Your mother, she was a hero too, correct? Not exactly high ranking but still a hero." Maneater asked, Y/n nodded, too busy to respond. She was staring at her mother's face, a face she only remembered through pictures. How are these her memories? "Yeah you never really forget things, they're always there somewhere in your brain. You just have to know how to dig them up, and thankfully I have just the quirk for that." He commented. "Can you stop reading my thoughts? Christ.."

He didn't pay her any mind and pointed at the man who had his arms wrapped around her mom. "Now your dad, he was saved by your mother if I recall correctly. But he wasn't saved from a villain was he now? He was saved from himself and the path he had taken. He was a villain." Now that pissed her off. "My father was not a villain, he just lived under bad circumstances. He was the kindest man I knew." She corrected through gritted teeth. "I'm sure he was.."

They turned their heads back to the screen, where infant Y/n was being stripped away from her mom's body while she coded. Her dad held her while the doctors tried to save her mother, but the nurse ushered him out and she couldn't see her mother anymore. "Your mother then passed away due to complications in the heart caused by the stress of giving birth combined with the strain of the injury that she received while saving your father a few years prior. You're quite lucky to have gotten a good father y'know.." The screen cut to her dad cradling her on the ground while sobbing loudly after the nurse broke the news for him.