Disclaimer Note

READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THE STORY!

This is a fiction must-know as imagination was made by the author, director, or producer of the story. This is not real, stop triggering yourself because of any scene you read. You must know your limit while reading the story. You are not allowed to copy or called plagiarized the work of a producer once you don't have permission from a producer that you plagiarized his or her work.

As a reader, you don't need to demand all the time because of enthusiasm as a producer it is difficult to accomplish their work while they are working from another work. Please, wait for their update they are just busy, and we are just busy.

And, if you are not 18 years old and above while reading the R-18 story, you must know either your limits it's okay to read the R-18 but please be open and I don't normalize anything that can harm people.

Don't forget this is just fiction and any experience from scenes you read is from people who are real but the characters are not.

This is a reminder from me to avoid the necessary thank you and that's all!

Don't judge if you don't like my story. leave it. The story won't run for you 'cuz my story isn't a dog for chasing you.

© All Right Reserved 2k21

Made date :
- November 30, 2021 - Remake

Written by:
Lady_Solkeii