My Girl

···Hawks POV···

"You weren't gone for as long as I thought you would be," I said to y/n as she walked back into the office. "Are your parents okay?"

"Yeah, they are fine, must have been a mistake or something," she said, shrugging her shoudlers.

I watched as y/n walked towards my desk and then lean over it, giving me a view into her top so that I could see the top part of her breasts falling out. "Did you miss me?" she asked, cocking her eyebrows up just slightly.

"Of course I did. I didn't realize until I was away from you, just how attached I have grown to my girl," I answered, stroking her face lightly with my thumb before pressing her lips and slightly opening it. I leaned in and kissed her gently, a soft peck, then another and another. I wanted more. With y/n I always wanted more. She made me greedy.

"So I'm your girl?" she cooed into my ear.

"If you want to be."

"Come here then," she said, motioning to join her on the other side of the desk.

Not wasting any time, I stood up and walked to the other side of the desk. But before I could even fully get to her, she pulled me in and sandwiched me in between her and the desk, kissing me firmly at the same time. "I missed you too, babe."

That's when I felt it. Something feels off. The way she is kissing is not how y/n kisses. The way she said "babe" is not what y/n would call me. This is not y/n. Mika. It has to be her. She's using her shapeshifting quirk.

"Mika?"

She giggled as she shook her head quickly side to side as if she were shaking something off, revealing her true form. "Surprise!"

Still pressing me up against the desk, she came in for another kiss, which I tried to deflect, but her hand was on my face in such a way that I couldn't turn in time. I felt her lips press against mine just as the door opened and saw the real y/n standing there staring at the two of us in the one sided embrace. My heart started to race as I saw all of the color drop from y/n's face and her expression soured.

"Get off!" I snapped, as I pushed Mika away. "Wait y/n!" I called out to her as she bolted the opposite direction. "It's not what it looks like, just come back so I can explain, dove."

As I caught up to y/n, she turned around, her face on the verge of tears. It was a sight I hoped that I would never see. I never wanted to see her cry. It had been just a few days since I met y/n, but I already wanted to protect her and provide her with all of the happiness that she deserved.

Before I could say anything to y/n, I heard Mika close behind me, calling out, "I knew she wasn't just a sidekick in training. Why are you messing with this child? Especially when I can literally be anyone you want."

"You will never be y/n." I said. "Do you think I didn't see through you right away?" I looked back at y/n who was just staring, not knowing what was going on. "I thought it was you for just a split second, y/n, but I knew as soon as she kissed me that it wasn't you. I swear."

Y/n's face softened slightly, and listened to what I said as I elaborated more on what happened just moments before, much to the dismay of Mika. Mika on the otherhand was furious that her little plan hadnt gone as intended.

"Okay. I believe you," y/n said.

How did I get so lucky to have someone that would listen to me even when things appear so fucked up? Y/n is even more amazing than I originally thought. I can already tell I'm going to fall hard for this perfect girl. She might just be...

···Y/n POV···

It took a while to sort everything out, but after Mika left, Hawks explained that she had a shapeshifting quirk, and things made much more sense. You understood how Hawks would need to still keep in contact with her, since most of his job now was undercover work. You were just confused because you hadn't come across very many heroes that were shady and used their quirk to their advantage. Maybe she's been spending too much time with those villians in the Paranomral Liberation Front.

"So you could tell it wasn't me?" you asked.

"Almost instantly."

"What made you figure it out?"

"Only you can kiss this way," he said, running his tongue along your lips to ask for entrance to kiss you deeply. "Only you send these electrical impulses through my entire body," he added, kissing you again. "Only you can make me feel like all of my senses are going haywire and make me hard like this," he said, grinding just slightly into you. "I'm just pissed off that she stole away the words that were meant for you," he said.

"What did you say?" you panted through your hot breath.

"How I want you to be mine. I want us to be an exclusive thing. I need to be able to call you my girl," the words poured out of his mouth smoothly, like he had rehearsed saying this to you several times in his head.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Will you say yes if I ask?"

"Yes."

"Then does my girlfriend want to go home early today so that we can have some time alone together?"