🍋Mile High Club🍋

**Enjoy the next few chapters of bliss, because things will get quite bumpy when Dabi makes his appearance**

As you stepped on the tarmac you realized that you had never been on a private jet before. It was a little overwhelming. No. It was a LOT overwhelming.

"You okay, dove?" Hawks asked as he saw your expression while looking at the jet in front of you.

"Y-yeah," you answered. "I'm just not used to being treated this way."

"Well I'm not saying you are going to be flying on a private jet everyday, but you should at least get used to being treated well," Hawks said, pulling you into him to kiss you. "You deserve the world."

"He really is perfect, isn't he?" you thought you yourself as you climbed up the staircase.

After finally getting on the aircraft, you looked around and saw that the interior looked like a contemporary styled living room. You were expecting aisles of lounges for some reason, so the sight took you back slightly. You also noticed that aside from the furniture, it was very empty. Not that you were expecting a lot of people on a private jet, but you expected more than just the pilot, co-pilot, and flight attendant.

The pilots left to go to the cockpit soon after you sat down on the couch and the flight attendant came up to you

The pilots left to go to the cockpit soon after you sat down on the couch and the flight attendant came up to you. He was a slender man and you could tell just from looking at him that he had impeccable fashion and styling sense.

"Do you want drinks before we take off?"

You ordered your favorite alcoholic drink and he quickly took off behind a doorway, coming back minutes later with not only plenty of drinks, but several platters with appetizers and fruits on them. Then he left as quickly as he came, giving you a wink and saying, "I will leave you love birds be. If you need anything then just pick up the phone."

You looked over at Hawks, who was now sipping from a glass of wine while smiling at you.

"So," he said seductively. "What do you want to do for the next 8 hours?"

Your heart started to race as you realized what he had in mind. You picked up your drink and took a few big swigs. Was he really wanting to join the mile high club while there were people just in the other room?

"Haha," he chuckled as he watched you gulp several more times. "No need to be nervous, y/n. I was just trying to give you a hard time, we don't ha---."

"I'm not nervous," you lied.

"Oh?" he said, pulling you closer. "So what were you thinking then?"

"Uhhh....I'd prefer not to say."

He leaned in and kissed your neck a few times softly before he hovered just inches from your lips and said, "Want to show me instead?"

You couldn't resist him at that point. You closed the inches between you almost instantly, welcoming his hot tongue inside and greeting it with your own tongue.

You felt a heat form between your legs as he explored your mouth, completely forgetting where you were and just wanting him. All of him. Now.

That's when you felt both of his hands (yay, no cast!!) roaming your body, unfastening your pants and slipping his fingers inside as if he knew you needed to be touched by him. His nimble fingers radared in on your clit instantly and started circling and pressing it, making you squirm with pleasure.

You reached down, and unzipped his pants, which were now tight with his erection. He adjusted himself to help you pull them down the rest of the way and kicked the pants off to the floor. You took the same moment to slide your pants off so that you both had better access to each other.

He wasted no time, stripping your underwear off on one quick motion as soon as your pants were off. His fingers plunged inside of you rhythmically and you bit your lower lip, trying your best to stiffle your moans of pleasure.

"You're so wet and hot already, it's driving me mad. I want you. I can't wait any longer. I just need in," he said, taking his other hand to free his large, stiff member.

You looked down as saw that the veins in his cock were bulging, desperately wanting to the pressure to be relieved. There was precum dripping down, lubricating his entire shaft. He stroked it a few times, causing more juices to flow down and drip onto you.

Not wasting any more time, he rubbed his tip up against your moist entrance before pressing it into the crevice. He thrust it inside you in seconds as you felt him sheath himself completely inside. He grabbed your legs and threw them into one shoulder and grabbed your ass with both hands. As he drove into you, his hands pulled you closer and deeper with each thrust, hitting a spot inside that wanted the friction more than anything. You bit into his shoulder lightly, trying to stiffle the sounds that wanted to fill the entire room. This was not the same Hawks that took his time and edged you like last time. He was almost feral. As if something took control over him and he plowed into you hard and fast.

"Fuck, y/n," he moaned, "You feel so...mmm."

You felt your orgasm building as he pistoned in and out of you, until you were suddenly hit by a wave of ecstacy without warning and you threw your head back, letting a wail escape.

This sent him over the edge as his words became unintelligible mess and he picked up pace, slamming into you hard and fast. "I... Cum.. Going... Fuck...."

His motions got sloppy for a few moments before he buried himself inside you and he moaned loudly in pleasure. You felt him twitching inside as he released his entire load inside of you, before pulling out and pulling you into him. "I love you, y/n."

You were resting comfortably for a few minutes, both still half naked, when you looked around and remembered where you were. You suddenly felt your cheeks redden as you realized that you definitely were not as quiet as you intended to be.

You were still trying to figure out how you were going to face the other people on the plane, when you suddenly felt it move. That's when you realized that the plane hadn't even taken off yet.

You still had another 8 hours with Hawks, who was now looking at you with lust in his eyes. He definitely didn't have his fill yet.