🍈Undercover part 3🍈

You held onto Yugen's hand and followed closely behind Dabi as you left the club. As soon as you stepped outside, there was already a car waiting for you to take you back to wherever it is that you were going. But the more you thought about where you were going, the more it confused you. You tried to think back about all the other times you left the club with Yugen and Dabi, but for some reason, you just couldn't seem to remember where you went afterwards. You have been with them for months, shouldn't you remember at least something about where you are going?

Brushing off the strange feeling, you lowered yourself into the car and sat yourself between the two boys. Before you even settled completely, Dabi told the driver where to go and then focused his attention on you. His lips instantly met with yours as his hands wrapped into your hair to pull you closer. There was an urgency coming from him that could not be contained. He didn't just want you, he needed you. As his kiss deepened, you started to feel a heat spread from your core as you let the pleasure of his touch take over you.

Yugen, not wanting to be left out, turned your head towards him and kissed you deeply while his hands started to explore your body. His hand griped your breast lightly at first, but then kneeded firmly as his urges took over him and he started to grind against your leg. His pierced tongue explored your mouth in such a way that you felt like your were melting below his touch and becoming one with him. It was like pure ecstacy being in his arms.

You felt an extreme need take over your entire body and lust took over you completely. Both boys managed to work you up so much on the way home that you were now overflowing with need. By the time you stepped out of the car, you were sopping wet between your folds and didn't know if you would even be able to make it to your destination. Your legs started quivering from anticipation as you thought about how you needed them inside of you. Pressing into you. Pushing into you repeatedly as you formed around them. Filling you completely and making you whole. Yugen noticed right away and picked you up into his arms, your legs now straddling him and your heat pressing up against his belly as your juices flowed down onto him. The hair hanging down over one of his eyes, tickled your nose slightly, as he grinned seductively at you through his pierced lips. He was driving you mad with just one look. The connection between you two was so strong that you never wanted to let go.

He didn't have to carry you very far before you found yourself in a room with a large bed. As Yugen gently laid you down, you felt your need grow and pulled both boys into you, pulling them by their waistbands so you could motion for them to take everything off.

That's when you first noticed it. A ring on your finger. You felt a shift internally as you started to have a slight doubt form in your head. Is this right?

You brushed the thought off, trying to focus again on the two boys who were now in front of you and half nude as they started stripping parts of their clothing off, one by one, first taking off their shirts and now working on their pants. You looked down and saw both of them barely able to contain their erections that were being held back by their underwear.

As Dabi came in to kiss you again, you felt another twinge happen inside as you caught a glimmmer coming off of your ring as it came into your line of sight.

This is wrong. I'm not with him. There is someone else I love.

You looked over at Yugen and pulled him into you, kissing him deeply as the metal in his tongue danced inside of your mouth.

I have feelings for Yugen, but I don't think its love.

You looked back at your finger and were now fixated on the ring, feeling more and more out of sorts as you tried to gather your thoughts. That's when everything came flooding back to you at once. Keigo.

You tried not to show anything on your face as you internally panicked.

"Uh, I need to use the bathroom real quick," you said, pulling yourself away from them. You saw a look on Yugen's face that was puzzling to you. You couldn't place it. Did he suspect that you had figured things out. Was he the reason that you had gone off with them in the first place? What exactly was his quirk?

"Don't be long," Dabi said as he watched you stroll across the room to the empty bathroom.

As you closed the door behind you, you started to freak out. What the fuck happened to me? Why did I forget Keigo and just go along with what Yugen and Dabi said?

You looked around you, searching for a way to escape. There was a small window. But it was definitely not large enough for you to squeeze through. And you knew that both boys were on the other side of the door, waiting for you to come out.

What am I going to do?