🍋Dessert Part 2🍋

Not being able to hold yourself back anymore, you pulled the waistband of his boxer briefs down just as his member sprung forth at full attention.

It was sizeable and pretty. Well.... as pretty as a dick could be. It had a slight pinkish tone that perfectly matched his pale skin and his veins were bulging and twitching from anticipation. You saw the slightest amount of precum glistening at the top and you wanted desperately to touch him.

You first started with just your pointer finger, lightly touching the tip where it was oozing before pulling away, as a viscous string kept you connected. Lightly grabbing the shaft to slowly pump it a few times, Hawks shuddered under your touch as a groan escaped his lips and you instantly felt all the blood rush to your core. You wanted to see more of him losing control from just your touch, but you also wanted your hands to memorize his whole entire form, so your hands glided up again to his torso to trace over every part of him. Plus you knew exactly where you wanted his cock to be, and that place was not in your hands.

As if reading your thoughts, he pressed his tip at your entrance while looking down at you so he could see your reaction. You expected him to slide himself into you at that moment, but instead a cocky smile spread across his face.

"The anticipation is killing me. Now I just need him inside me," you thought to yourself.

You reared up towards him, trying to entice him to put it in, but instead he pulled back slightly and said, "We have a long way to go, dove. No need to be in a hurry."

He leaned into your propped up leg, peering down at you before licking the length of your thigh and then biting it lightly here and there. He slowly went lower and lower, taking his time before finally landing on your moist folds. He lapped at them hungrily before plunging his tongue in a few times. "You taste like heaven, y/n."

Soon, his fingers replaced his tongue and he enveloped your clit with his mouth, flicking and swirling his tongue with precision. He picked up the pace, curling his fingers into you as you squirmed under him, feeling the internal pressure building inside of you. "I- I'm getting close," you whined to him.

"Not yet," he said, as he came up from his position, licking himself off before meeting your lips with his. You felt him pressing his shaft into you again, settling nicely between your wet folds. You were so keenly aware of how close he was to being inside of you without actually being inside of you.

"Please just put it in," you pleaded outloud, expressing your wants to him as your juices flowed down onto your legs. Every fiber in you just wanted more, to the point it was clouding your thoughts and all you could think about was needing him inside.

Hawks smirked and took his cock into his hand and slowly rubbed it up and down on your folds, finally stopping at your crevice for just a moment before pressing his tip into you slowly. You felt your moist walls stretch tightly around him as you heard him moan with pleasure. He inched his way inside, finally bottoming out as he pressed against your cervix.

He started pumping into you slowly, almost agonisingly slow. Each time he fully sheathed himself into you he pressed in just a bit more, hitting a spot in you that begged for more friction from him. You felt your breath hitch with each thrust in as you grabbed his ass to pull him even closer to you.

"You feel so fucking amazing, dove. So hot, so wet, so fucking tight."

Hawks started thrusting in and out at an increased pace, which sent you closer to your climax. Without realizing it, small moans and whimpers started pouring out of your mouth each time he entered.

Just as you were feeling that your orgasm was going to unfold, he pulled out and looked down at you, leaving you desperately wanting him back inside. "Flip over, y/n," he commanded.

You did as he asked and lined yourself up with him so that he could take you from behind. He teased you with his cock, rubbing himself on the outside of your moist lips several times. "Stop teasing, Hawks," you whined.

"Not a chance. I told you already, that I plan to take my time."

You felt him twitch up against you, before finally giving in to what you wanted and pressing himself into you again.

As he filled you fully again, you gasped. Moving his hips, he started plunging into you slowly at first, gaining momentum with each thrust. Within minutes, you were on the edge again, and turned into a mumbling mess as you slammed yourself into him repeatedly.

Again, just as you were so close to climax, he pulled out, leaving you wanting more.

With his one good arm, he flipped you back onto your back again and hooked your legs into his shoulders. He gave you no warning this time, no teasing, no toying, and just rammed into you with one quick motion. This time he jackhammered away at you, hitting a spot so deep inside you that you were sure that it was uncharted territory.

You felt your hips instinctively gyrating to match his movements and drive him deeper into you with each snap of his hips. As he plunged in and out of you over and over again, you felt your insides tense up as you felt your ecstacy aproaching at a breakneck speed. Without warning, your orgasm slammed into you, making you a bucking, quivering mess as your walls convulsed around him rhythmically. This sent Hawks over the edge as well and he thrust deep into you a few more times before finally burying himself deep inside and releasing his hot load into you. His eyes squeezed shut and his face contorted in such a way that you could see the intensity of his orgasm as it took over his entire body.

When he finally opened his eyes again, he was looking down at you lovingly, chest heaving as his lips parted.

"I have never had an orgasm like that in my entire life. It was so intense," he exhaled as he fell into the bed next to you.

"If you think that was intense, just wait til I use my quirk on you," you cooed.

Still laying down, he looked over at you and studied your face intently. "Fuck, I'm in trouble. For more than one reason."