🍋Dabi's Morning After🍋

···Dabi POV···

I could barely peel my eyes open the next morning as the sun beat down on my face. Shit. How much did we fucking drink last night?

I rubbed my temples with my thumb and middle finger, trying to will my headache away.

Fuck, I need something for this headache.

I looked around, hoping that there would be pain reliever close by, or even some water would help. But I just saw an empty night stand and my clothes strewn about on the floor.

Just my luck. No ibuprofen.

I squinted my eyes shut trying to clear my thoughts.

How the fuck did I get here?

Then a flash of last night came flooding back into my head. I had left the club with Yugen and that cute little minx, y/n. I looked around the room to see if they were still there, but they were both gone, not even their clothes remaining behind. As if they were never there to begin with. Was it just a dream? No. It definitely wasn't. Did y/n take off with Yugen then?

As I laid in bed, I thought back to last night. As I remembered more and more about the previous night, my dick started hardening. Oh yeah, Yugen had convinced her that she was with the both of us and that's how we ended up back here.

As the rest of the thoughts filled in the blank spaces in my mind, I thought more about y/n. That's right. Y/n had one of the tightest little pussies ever. And she was fucking wild. She managed to handle both me and Yugen as if she were living out my every fantasy. Was it just because of what Yugen did to her that made her that way or was that how wild she really was? Either way, I wanted her to still be next to me right at that moment. I wanted to be buried inside of her again.

I grabbed my cock and started stroking it firmly, thinking about what y/n had done to me last night. She was so fucking perfect. The way she rode me hard and fast. Her tits bouncing in time with her taking in my full length as I plowed her from below. The sweet sounds of her moans filling the air. The expression on her face. Fuck. That expression alone. Just picturing her face sent me over the edge and I found myself cumming into my hand.

I need to find her again. She doesn't know it yet, but she is going to be my future wife. So where the fuck was she? She better not have taken off with Yugen. I'll kill the fucker.

Was her number in my phone? It had to be, right? There's no way she could ever roll off this dick and not want it to be inside of her again and again. Every girl loved my dick. They begged for it like it was a drug. There's no way that y/n was any different.

I stumbled around the room for a minute trying to find my phone, finally finding it under the pile of my clothes. Scrolling through, I tried to find y/n's number, but instead I was left disappointed. Nothing. Maybe she has my number and just hasn't texted me yet. But I couldn't wait. I needed to find her now.

But how was I going to find this girl? And did she actually have my number? Did someone else know her number?

Yugen.

I pulled up his number and texted him to ask him where he and y/n were.

I got up an threw my clothes on as I waited for his reply. A few minutes later, I got an answer from him stating that he had had left since he had shit to take care of last night and y/n had taken off before he had left.

'Where can I find her?' I punched into my phone. It vibrated and I looked down to see the last thing I wanted to see. 'Idk.'

Fuck.

My phone vibrated again. I looked down hoping it would be a message from y/n, but it was from Shiggy.

Don't forget to take care of Hawks. We need him out of the way now.

I guess finding y/n would have to wait.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

As I pulled up to the building where Hawks' agency was, I found my thoughts drifting back to the previous night again. I kept thinking that I saw y/n, but it was always someone else. Someone that usually didn't even resemble her at all. Fuck. I'm losing my mind over this girl. It was like she was too perfect for me. Like it was everything I had ever hoped for in someone.

I had been camped outside the building for about 40 minutes, when I finally spotted Hawks walking up to the entrance. He was strolling along with that cocky grin on his face, as if he didn't have a care in the fucking world. Good. Then I guess he won't see it coming when I kill him.

That's when I saw another y/n look-a-like a few steps behind him. Only it wasnt a look-a-like. There was no mistaking it. It was y/n.

Just then she sped up and caught up to Hawks. He turned around and took her hand in his and the two of them smiled at each other.

What the fuck is y/n doing next to Hawks?

***A/N: I'm sorry. I'm still having issues with covid, but I have started writing the story again. So I hope I can update soon. ***