Are you Serious?

Luckily, Hawks didn't keep you awake for the entire flight to your unknown destination. After you had your fill with each other, you both passed out, exhausted but beyond satisfied. Not to say you were able to go to sleep right away though. You were still too excited trying to guess where you were going to sleep more than a few hours. But eventually sleep pulled you under.

Hours later, you woke up to the warm afternoon light shining on your face through one of the oval windows. As your eyes adjusted, you looked over as Hawks as he slept peacefully next to you. Even asleep, his handsome features stood out. His lips were slightly parted, and you could hear him taking deep breaths. You were thinking about leaning in to kiss him, when you heard him muttering under his breath. You stopped to listen for a moment and realized that he was uttering your name in such a way that he was almost calling out to you. You didn't have to think twice after hearing that, and closed the distance between your lips immediately after. He stirred for just a brief moment before he kissed you back, and you felt his hand reach up to your neck to draw you in closer to him, kissing you deeply before his eyes fluttered open.

"This is already the best day of my life," he hummed.

"You just woke up minutes ago, and we spent most of the day asleep on a plane, how can it be the best day?" you asked.

"Because you are here."

"Where is here anyways?" you questioned. 

No sooner had you asked Hawks, when you heard the captain speaking over the intercom, "We are starting our descent, please prepare for landing."

You were dying to know where you were going, so you looked out the window, trying to see if you could figure out your location from your surroundings. As soon as you saw the shapes of several islands in a row, you recognized it instantly. Hawaii.

"We're going to Hawaii?!"

"Well, you said that you wanted to go to the beach," Hawks answered, now sitting up to get a better view of you as you excitedly bounced while looking out the window.

"I didn't mean we had to come all the way here for the beach though."

"These are some of the best beaches in the world. And you deserve the best."

"You don't have to impress me like this," you stated peppering him with kisses, "I'm with you because I love you, not because of what you give me."

"I know, but I can't help wanting to give you everything."

° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

It took a couple of  hours for you to finally get into your hotel room after the plane landed. As you entered the massive room, you were instantly drawn to the balcony that had a view that was something out of your dreams, not even stopping to view the room.

When you finally did turn back around to finish viewing the room, you noticed how luxurious the room was. It had several rooms, each with a spectaular view. As you entered a room with a giant bed in it, you noticed that there were several large boxes placed on the bench at the foot of the bed. You looked over at Hawks with a confused look.

"I had clothes delivered for us," Hawks said. "Hope you like them." 

"Are you fucking kidding?" You squealed as you ran over and started opening up the boxes.

He just watched you silently, with a huge grin on his face, as he watched you freak out over the contents of every box. There was an outfit for every occasion and enough swimsuits that you could wear a different one each day and still not go through them all.

"Why don't you put a suit now so that we can go down to the beach and watch the sunset?"

You didn't have to be asked twice. You riffled through the different swimsuits, finally picking your favorite one out and quickly putting it on. You turned around to show Hawks and he seemed to have an internal conflict with himself. Lust was very clearly filling his eyes, as he started to breathe heavier. But another part of him seemed to reign it back in quickly, wanting you to be able to stroll on the sand together.

"We better get out there before I change my mind."

You walked slowly next to the Number Two Hero, interlacing your fingers with his before finally making it to the shore that was steps away from your hotel suite. Different hues of blues, pinks, and purples painted the sky and the palm trees created a calming atmosphere that beckoned you to relax as you strolled hand in hand.

***A/N: I wanted to share how pretty the view was from my last trip to Hawaii

***A/N: I wanted to share how pretty the view was from my last trip to Hawaii. Everything there is gorgeous. I wish I could live there.***

"This feels like a honeymoon," you joked, commenting on how surreal it felt to you to be in Hawaii when you had just been in Japan hours earlier.

"Then let's get married."

You looked over at Hawks, not sure what expression to expect. However, looking over didn't help. He was looking at you intently, not saying a word, but you couldn't tell if he was serious or not from his expression. 

"What?" you asked him, wondering if you misheard him or he might possibly elaborate more on what he said so that you could tell if he was serious or not.

"Let's get married," Hawks repeated slowly.