🍋Are you serious Part 2🍋

Marriage?

"Is this like when you asked me to move in with you?" you questioned, now stopping and leaning up against a large boulder so you could watch the sunset fully. "You're just seeing what I will say, right?"

Instead of answering your question right away, the man you loved boxed you in with his arms and kissed you deeply. The pinks and blues in the sky swirled in your vision as your eyes closed and you hand wove into his hair. You felt him get excited as he pressed himself up against you, and then his tongue began to explore your ear and then down your neck, sending shivers up your spine.

You felt your urges take over almost instantly. The heat between your legs was building with such intensity that it was getting hard to contain yourself. That's when you felt his hand slip into your bathsuit bottoms and lightly caress between your moist folds.

You opened up your eyes for a brief moment and saw the area that you were in was quite a distance from your hotel and very secluded. Could the intensity between your legs wait the 20 minutes as you walked back to the room?

Fuck it.

"Keigo," you whispered, as you turned around and pressed your ass against him. "Put it in quickly."

He didn't need to be asked twice, as he pulled out his rock hard member which was now twitching with anticipation. He slid your bathing suit to the side and lined himself up with your opening, before pressing himself inside with a low moan.

Maybe it was the excitement of being in Hawaii or doing it in a public place with the chance of getting caught. But either way, your senses all went into overdrive as your thoughts swirled. 

As he bottomed out inside of you, you grabbed onto the rock to steady yourself as the electrical impulses started radiating around your entire body. Your adrenaline kicked in and it made you hyper aware of every small movement he was making with his hips as he started to piston in and out.  The salty scent of the sea mixed with the sweet smell of coconuts as it filled your nostrils. You listened to the quiet calm of the waves rushing in, mixing with the sounds of your bodies slapping together rhythmically and the low moans that could not be contained as they spilled out of both of you. Every thrust went went in deeper and deeper and was hitting a spot in you that was making you delirious as your walls started to close in around him, drawing him in more.

His pace quickened, as you felt your hips take over and start to slam into him, which caused you you jolt as he reached the deepest parts of you.

"I want to come together," Hawks growled into your ear. "And I'm getting close."

"So. Close. Too," you squeaked out. "Just a little bit more."

He drove into you faster and harder, chasing both of your orgasms, until he started getting very sloppy and frantic, driving into you like he was actually trying to become one person with you.

"I'm going to come now."

"Me too."

No sooner had you uttered the words, when you felt him grow bigger and start to twitch inside of you, his hot juices filling you and he pounded into you a few last times.

Euphoria took over your body as your orgasm caused you to start quivering around him, milking the cum out of him and drawing his fluids even further inside of you.

As you both came down from your high, you straightened yourself out as well as you could and looked around. I don't think anyone saw. You turned back to him and he looked you deep in the eyes, stroking your face gently at the same time as he gently peppered your face with kisses.