Naughty

As you stared at the shackles on the other side of the room, Dabi followed your eyeline to see what you were looking at. He must have seen a look of panic in your eyes because soon after he spoke up.

"If all goes well, those can be used for fun," he said with a hint of innuendo. "I hope I don't have to use them for other reasons."

He bit his lip slightly as he studied your face, as if he were trying to gauge your reaction to his statement. You did your best to contain any panic or distress you were feeling, but you could feel the knots forming in your stomach as you looked up into his eyes. His eyes didn't seem overly angry or suspicious, in fact they appeared more lustful than anything else.

Maybe there's a chance that he doesn't know that I'm actually working for Hawks. I can just play it off as something else.

If you were going to make it out of this precarious situation alive, you knew that you needed to play your cards right and think fast. You also figured that you might as well play along with his flirtatious side as well, rather than trying to resist and having things escalate into a dangerous predicament.

As you thought about a plan to escape, you followed him over to the single couch in the room and watched as he plopped down on it. He motioned for you to sit next to him and you hesitantly sat down, trying to not be too close or too far away as to give away your objective. You looked up at him and smiled faintly, trying to see if his reaction was positive or not. That's when you felt his thumb press lightly into your bottom lip and stroke it lightly.

"You seem so shy today. Not at all like the wild girl from a few nights ago. Is there something that you are hiding?" he questioned.

"Are you talking about Hawks's feather?" You answered, trying to make your voice as nonchalant as possible.  "I just figured that there was no better way to figure out what the other side is up to than to cozy up to one of them and see what their plan was."

You knew that it would be a big gamble to just come right out and say that you were trying to get closer to Hawks. But he already knew that there was something going on between you and the number two hero because he saw the feather on you. Maybe if you came clean about it right away, he would believe that you had nothing to hide.

"Cozying up," he parroted. "Is that what you're doing with me right now?" Dabi said seductively as he ran his finger down your neck and traced over your collarbone. "I would hate to think that this is all just an act. Then again, you seemed awfully friendly with him  when I saw you.  You also ran off rather quickly the other morning after our night of fun." As he uttered the last words in the sentence he slowed down, accentuating each syllable as to make a point.

Wait. Did he see me and Hawks together? And when? This is not good. I have to convince him that I'm on his side, but it's impossible without knowing what information he knows.

"Of course I'm not just cozying up to you," you managed to spill out, hoping that he wouldn't be able to see through your lie. "And I wasn't able to find your number so I went to your apartment to look for you."

"Convenient. You even happened to find a key to my place."

"Love makes you do crazy things," you said trying to smile flirtatiously, feeling your heart now pounding in your chest.

"Love...," Dabi said, letting the words sit in the empty air for a while. "Is that what this is now?"

Dabi pulled you from sitting on the couch next to him to sitting directly on his lap, pulling you closer to him as if he were trying to claim you as his from an invisible audience.

Shit. This is too much. I don't think I can do this if I'm not under the influence of a quirk. But I have to play along if I want to make it out alive.

You felt his hand slide along your back, letting his fingers go up under your shirt so he could have access to your skin.

Just keep playing along. Hawks will be here soon. I know he will.

You then felt something hard form underneath you as his excitement grew.

He will be here soon, right? Where is he? Did he see the ring that I dropped?

As you felt Dabi's hot breath on your neck, you realized that you were either going to have to play along with things or use your quirk to try to escape. That's when you felt a vibrating beneath you and you remembered you still had your phone on you. Only it wasn't your phone vibrating, it was Dabi's. You looked down as he flipped over his phone and saw the name Yugen flash across the screen before he swiped to pick it up.

Okay, this is good. This gives me more time.

"What do you need?" he spoke harshly into the reciever.

You could faintly hear Yugen on the other end as he said, "Is y/n with you?"

"Yeah. Why?"

You heard several more indistinct things being said, Dabi inserting a few one word phrases here and there as he listened to the person on the other end of the line. This went on for a few more minutes before he hung up the phone and turned his attention back to you.

"Seems like you've been a naughty girl."