Chapter 28

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

I shot two of the men, one in the head and the other was shot twice in the chest. Raf shot the other three dead. Screams were heard all around. I pointed my gun at Nico. I nodded my head to the side and all the petrified women left his company. All of the people soon scattered off the top deck until it was just Nico, Raf and I.

"Fottuto bastardo (You fucking bastard!)" Nico yelled as he pulled out his gun. He stood up and pointed it at me. I quickly smacked it out of his hand with ease and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind him. I pushed his face onto the glass coffee table. I held him in place. His face felt all the pieces of the broken shot glass.

"You don't take what's mine. You don't deceive me. You don't call me names and you don't fucking call my brother names." I growled lowly close to his ear. I held him down firmly when he tried to push out of my hold.

"Please I made a mistake." Nico mumbled against the table. His face was now cut and bleeding. "What was that? Are you begging me for your life. Go on, beg." I chuckled evilly.

"Please please don't. I'll leave. You won't see me. I'll-I'll pay back every euro." He mumbled. I pushed him roughly. "And what about the information you sold? Are you going to cut out their tongues? No no, it's too late." I smirked.

"What do you think Raf?" I asked as I held my grip firm. He looked at me, his arms were crossed. He ran his finger across his throat. I hummed. I pulled Nico up and roughly pushed him towards the edge of the yacht. All the while he was begging and asking for my mercy. But I had none.

"With you gone, I'm going to take your sister. And it's all your fault." I growled through gritted teeth. Nico looked at me with wide eyes. His face was a bloody mess. I pulled out my knife from my pocket and placed it against his neck.

"Any last words?" I asked, although I wasn't bothered, I was just torturing the man. He spat and muttered some swears. "I hope you fucking die you fucking bastard."

"How lovely." I pressed the sharp knife into his neck and cut. I pushed him off the edge and he splashed into the cold dark water below. Not a trace would be found. No one would care enough to look or bother. If they did, they would go the same way.

"Are you actually going to take his sister?" Raf asked me as he came to stand beside me. He leaned his hands over the edge, looking out at the water. "No Raf. No I won't." I said as I leaned on the edge too.

"Oh right I forgot. You only care about one woman now." He smiled. "Are you jealous Raf?" I teased him. "Maybe a little. Maybe I want what you have." He replied with a gentle sigh.

"Then why don't you try." I never knew he wanted to find a girlfriend. He shrugged his shoulders, a small gust of wind blew through his hair. "Do you know how hard it is to find a girl who's okay with what we do. I don't want someone like Emily, no offence to Mara. But you get me." He said calmly.

"Well Raf. The Russians are having some sort of dinner event soon. Why don't we go?" I asked. The cool air nipped at my skin. It was very late. The captain had already been told to steer back to the dock.

"Why? They hate us." Raf raised his brow at me. "I don't fucking care and besides, what did you think of the girl? Marina I believe her name was." I said and stood upright. He hummed. "She is..I see what you're doing Enzo. No she's too innocent."

"Don't you like them innocent?" I smiled as I watched him think. He did. I will definitely get an invite to whatever fucking thing the Russians had planned. Just for him. I couldn't care less about them, what they did. It didn't bother me. I actually liked them a lot more than James fucking Cain.