Chapter 35

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING
BLOOD/DEATH

She led me back to her room, back to the place she let me have my first taste of her. I still desired more of her until I would lose my sanity. I noticed that the bed was now freshly made, the room clean and the air held a soft woody aroma.

After she changed into a loose T-shirt, washed her face and tied her hair back. She lay onto the bed and I did the same but not before I had a smoke. She held her hand out and I gave it to her. She put it to her perfectly shaped lips and after taking a few breaths she returned it to me.

Although I wanted more of her I was satisfied enough, for now. All I could think of was my face between her thighs. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked trying to shake myself out off the trance I was in. She sighed and closed her eyes turning to face me. She was fucking beautiful. "There's a problem with a gang downtown. A really horrible place and Admir needs me to beat some sense into the women while he does the same to the men." She spoke.

"And why is there a problem?" I asked. I sat upright and put out my cigarette onto the ashtray which was atop the nightstand. "Oh you know. Money." She said with a lazy smile. I hummed and lay back down and soon sleep found us both.

I was first to awaken and once I was ready and dressed into a new suit, I went downstairs to see Admir having breakfast. He looked up at me and gestured for me to join him. He wore an expensive all black suit, his hair was neatly combed and he carried two guns in his belt. Fuck. I only had the one. Was I a little unprepared?

"You're probably wondering why I didn't tell you to stay in the spare room last night. Well, I trust you and I know that you respect me. It's just that, seeing her fall in love, makes what we went though all worth it." He spoke as he looked at me. He clicked his fingers and a maid quickly poured me some coffee.

Falling in love? Was she? Was I?

I nodded and sipped the coffee. I daren't let it slip that I respected Admir enough to almost fuck his sister while he was home last night. Lira was right, the man could kill me.

After half an hour Admir and I were outside looking at his cars and talking. The day was warm and bright. Watching Admir talk enthusiastically about his Mafia definitely inspired me. "I didn't know you were interested in racing?" I asked him as I leaned on one of his many Ferrari's.

"I used to race..where did you think Lira got her love of cars from?" He chuckled and looked at the time. "Why don't you race anymore?" I asked. He must have been fucking good. He blew out a short breath and looked at me with crossed arms. "I just don't." There was more to it but I didn't bother to press him on the matter. He liked keeping himself to himself and I was still an unknown factor to him.

"Lira you're late." Admir stated as he glanced up. I looked towards her and it's as if my breath got caught in my throat. She chose to dress in her classic attire of dark jeans and a T-shirt which was tucked in. It was tight enough to faintly outline her breasts which I had yet to see. Her dark hair was put up into a ponytail and swung in the gentle breeze behind her.

"Fuck off. It's one minute." She grinned and before I knew it she had tossed her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. "For Gods sake." Admir muttered. I heard him calling for his guards. "What was that for?" I asked Lira as I held onto her waist. She looked between my eyes and smiled.

"You're cute when you're hot and bothered." She said quietly. She ran her thumb just over my cheek. "And you look pretty sexy when you blush." Undoubtedly there were things I wanted to do to her but I'm sure there were plenty of things she wanted to do to me. She got out of my grip and looked at Admir.