Chapter 66

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL
SMUT SMUT A LITTLE SPRINKLE OF SMUT

BACK TO ENZO'S POV
(Since some of you were disappointed last time, I now have 8 💎 for the first 8 people)

Lira surprised me by coming back just yesterday, a whole week later and she caught me asleep which meant she put makeup all over my face and took photos.

She took me out to dinner to apologise so we were now sat at a beautiful candlelit restaurant. It wasn't too busy with the tables being placed far apart. I looked at her as she sipped on some wine, her hair was straightened perfectly. She wore a sexy ruffled green dress, short and tight in all the right places. She always looked effortless and she could wear anything for all I cared.

Our mains were brought over to us. I always made sure to never order shellfish because of Lira's allergy. Our forks and knives clinked against the ceramic plates as we ate and talked. "If I ate crab or shrimp and then I kissed you. Would you die?" I asked her making her chuckle. "What no. Oh God. I wouldn't die even if I ate crab or shrimp idiot. My lips would just go fucking huge." She chuckled making me laugh.

"How did you know you had an allergy?" I asked with a smile. She licked her lips and placed her cutlery down. "When I was fifteen, Admir took me a restaurant. It's our thing. He made it a thing where we would just go out for dinner together." She smiled gently. Fuck she was beautiful. "And that night I ordered lobster. I think it was chilli and lime. It was actually so good but then a couple of forkfuls in, my mouth started burning. My lips tingled and honestly it was so fucking funny. Admir looked so alarmed. My throat was closing up but obviously I survived." She chuckled.

"Obviously." I chuckled back and took a sip of my wine. She picked up her knife and pointed it at me. "Don't make me cut your throat." She threatened with a smile across her face. I placed my wine down. "Don't make me pin you down on the table." I smirked at her. She shook her head and placed her knife down knowing she was beaten.

"My mothers dead. Overdose." She spoke up after a while. I looked up at her and saw her gulp. "Are you all right?" I asked her with concern. She sighed and scratched her bare arm. "I don't know. She was only in my life for ten years and I don't even remember her that much." She spoke softly. I reached out and she placed her hand in mine. "She was still your mother. I'm sorry." I replied not being able to find the right words.

"And I'm sorry too. You know how much I just wanted to talk to her, to find out why she left us but now, well I can't talk to a fucking corpse." She chuckled darkly and drank a big gulp of her wine. "I'm sure she regrets it. Didn't you say she had a son?" I asked her as I wiped my mouth with a napkin.

She nodded. "Yes. Admir and I can't find him. He just disappeared. Admir thinks it's murder, what happened to my mother. I just don't know. What if he's dead?" She licked her lips and sighed, blinking her full lashes. "Im sure he's not. You'll find him. And if you need help, I'm yours. Why does he think it's murder?" I furrowed my brows.

"We have enemies and he thinks they want the boy. I don't even know his fucking name. That's so fucking embarrassing." She shook her head and rubbed her neck making me look down at her breasts. "That's not embarrassing. Not at all. I'll help you find him." I reassured.

She hummed and we just talked about things right up until dessert. She seemed happier now. I'm glad she told me about her mother. We just have so much trust and love for one another. And as for her brother, I'll call the best trackers I know to find him and maybe if I have time, I'll go and look personally.

I laughed at one of her jokes and saw her remove a dainty silver ring off her finger and she dropped it onto the floor. It was like instinct, I leaned down and picked it up for her. "Oh my God! Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" She yelled loudly drawing the attention of everyone in the restaurant including the waiters. She gasped and plucked the ring from me and placed it back onto her finger. I looked at her with an open mouth, blinking several times.